• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Xbox 360 questions, I need your help!!

i have a wired interenet on my ps3 already, so i will just use that if i get an xbox. and this xbox 360 pro you were talking about, is it the same thing as the elite, or a different console.
  2. xIRiShxBLeNdx

excuse me sir, but it seems that you are implying that i have no life. I do actually have a life. I do have many friends, i am athletic, and i ocassionaly play video games in my free time. I do not sit around in the basement playing video games.:D
  3. xIRiShxBLeNdx

ok, so i have been recently been saving up and working to buy an xbox 360 elite console and left 4 dead 2. If any of you have an xbox, would you please explain to me some of the best features that the xbox has with it. I currently own a ps3, but most of my friends have the xbox, and i think the...
  4. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

BFBC2 has probobly already surpassed the copies that HoS will sell.
  5. xIRiShxBLeNdx

New Game Mode Morale War"

i think a new game mode called Morale War would be cool. The concept is to depleat your enemies morale, and defeat them. The more gruesome the death, the more moral you lose. Also, if you control more of the map, you gain morale. Maybe there could be a perk or something that each player could...
  6. xIRiShxBLeNdx

dual wield different pistols

exactly ( ive always hated akimbo too;))
  7. xIRiShxBLeNdx

dual wield different pistols

would it be a bad idea where u can have a handcannon (desert eagle) in one hand and a 9mm in the other?
  8. xIRiShxBLeNdx

How would you feel about a KF expansion? (Read before voting!)

i would like it if we got an m4 or m16. i just would like a new assault rifle, maybe even some new smg's, maybe mp5?
  9. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

i got this game its truly amazing. i only play hardcore, because i thinnk players have to much health in normal mode
  10. xIRiShxBLeNdx

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

dude, i didnt mean to offend anyone, ok. i dont support the IRA. Besides, they have muslim terrorists in Mw2 and mw1. i have family who fight them too. I was just suggesting a new villian.
  11. xIRiShxBLeNdx

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

they got a 25 kill streak of course :D
  12. xIRiShxBLeNdx

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

yeah but they could easily work it into there story, lets say that the IRA is gaining lots of power in Ireland, and is threatening england with nukes, or an invasion or something, it would add a new opposing force. oh, and they could have relations with Makorov, or maybe he is there leader, idk
  13. xIRiShxBLeNdx

CoD MW3 suggestions LOL

i wanna play as the IRA (irish republican army) as one of the multiplayer factions. For some reson IW totally overlooked them as a potential enemy for maybe the rangers or Task force 141. Also maybe if infinty ward didnt have to get rid of all the old, cool guns *cough...G36c...Cough* maybe the...
  14. xIRiShxBLeNdx

We need a cd!!!

thanks if you could email them to me i would greatly appreciate it. is there some why i could convert them to mp3 though, because i honestly dont know how to use OGG files.
  15. xIRiShxBLeNdx

We need a cd!!!

i dont have the mod, only the game itself. and i dont have any of the unreal tournaments so i cant get the mod
  16. xIRiShxBLeNdx

We need a cd!!!

can you send me some of the mp3 files via email? :D
  17. xIRiShxBLeNdx

Increasing the overall difficulty of KF

how about a diffuculty called "Are you Sh*tting Me?" u start out with zero cash the trader is a ripoff and prices are way to high clots have the damage of a Fleshpound Theres only 1 pick up in the entire map, and its 5 pounds. And if you can survive 10 rounds, every killing floor achievement...
  18. xIRiShxBLeNdx

We need a cd!!!

I think they should re-release the Killing Floor soundtrack by zYnthetic. THEY ROCK. I looked it up but the CD isnt available anymore.:( Now i have to listen to the songs on youtube and i cant put them on my ipod, so i can listen to them when i practice my serve in tennis.:eek: Tell me what you...
  19. xIRiShxBLeNdx

id like to see more "Heavy weapondry"

yes, but i want to the see the full size rifle version, more heavy weapondry as stated ;)