• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nezzer

Immersion Overhaul Mutator progress

Why is the new 40-1 unranked if the mod is whitelisted?
  2. Nezzer

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Campaign - Mon 6th 7pm UK time

I'd love to, but Monday is a really bad time for me :(
  3. Nezzer

The Immersion Overhaul Mutator is now RANKED!

Oh yes ye syes yes ye sye ys eys ye sye ys ye sy eys YES :IS2: :D:D Now I don't have to play only on Saturdays and with a ping of 400ms on that Romanian server :D
  4. Nezzer

Something has to be done about the ridiculous accurate hipfired mgs!!

I've been asking for this since the beta. I don't think it will ever change, unfortunately.
  5. Nezzer

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

This mod is truly a godsend. Amazingly incredible work you guys have done here. There are a few things I'd like to see improved, though: -Dynamic speed is awesome, but it needs to be toned down. I know running on snow is pretty hard IRL, but in the game it's so crippling it could make some maps...
  6. Nezzer

RO2 Remove tank from myshkova river

Don't remove the tank, just give the Russians one as well and be done with it.
  7. Nezzer

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

Which makes everyone play completely recklessly.
  8. Nezzer

RS Balancing new RS Maps

Yeah, giving flamethrowers to Americans in maps they are defending was a terrible decision IMHO. I think they belong only in maps like Iwo Jima, Betio and Peleliu, with heavy Japanese defences and many bunkers, and no more than two slots for the class. Japanese knee mortars should also be nerfed...
  9. Nezzer

What are the small dots on the corner of your screen in realism mode?

A big problem I have with it, Ramm, is that it only shows enemies. IRL we can notice movement in our peripheral vision, but we can't identify who it is. Sure, it could be annoying to see dozens of dots at the edge of your screen when you're spawning, but at least it wouldn't feel so much like a...
  10. Nezzer

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

I've learnt to accept spawn on SL, but I'm still not a big fan. I just wish TWI could make it a server option that doesn't turn the server unranked if turned off.
  11. Nezzer

2 paths are set before you

I'm on the fence with this on, so I won't vote for now. Just like Zets, I really want Dribbler's mod to become official and replace Classic, and I also want the MGs to be tweaked to avoid Rambo MGers (having to be "deployed" in the air with massive recoil just like in RO1). On the other hand...
  12. Nezzer

RS OtoriShima needs more reinforcements

I played that map a few times tonight, and in every single round, both teams were already depleted halfway through it. Only the first half of the map is being used, basically. I think some 600 reinforcements for each team should be enough, and give the map 10 more minutes as well. Other than...
  13. Nezzer

Add action to MG for hip-fire

Yes, but only after you start firing.
  14. Nezzer

Level Design Fallen Fighters Extended Edition

This looks awesome, but I would prefer if it were an attack/defence map. I'm not very fond of attack/attack maps. That idea of merging it with Univermag is pretty great as well. It's similar to something I suggested a while back: a super map that merged Station and Univermag, extending the...
  15. Nezzer

Add action to MG for hip-fire

Sorry, not going to happen. I suggested this back in 2011 when the game was still in beta and nothing was done about it.
  16. Nezzer

I know, but I wish I could somehow extract the audio files and replace the original ones for them.
  17. Nezzer

**** :( I tested this mutator for the first time yesterday and I need those sounds.
  18. Nezzer

Is there a way I could use just the weapons sounds from this mutator on client side and play on ranked servers with modded audio?