• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Squad Looking for Suicidal\Hell on Earth Group

Hey, I'm a bit less active right now because of school ramping up. But I'm in need of a couple suicidal maps and most of the Hell n Earth maps myself. I live in the Midwest and have all lvl6s, but prefer demo and commando. (I can do the others just fine though) Steam id is: sweetblasphemy...
  2. D

Select Loadout for 6 lvl

I think he just means from the weapon choices you could already spawn with. Like Firebug starting with either mac10 or flamethrower. Sharpie with xbow OR LAR. Etc. Not just spawning 6 man teams with aa12s or scars or whatever.
  3. D

Demo Weapon Combination?

I've played demo extensively. Is probably my second favorite perk (especially once I got it over 3 or so. Too expensive before that). I generally use m32/m79 with pipes sometimes (only if I have tons of cash and people are funneling me money.) On maps with nice hold spots, I can use the...
  4. D

Community Opinion: Berserker Overpowered?

I was the commando there. It was probably the most epic moment I can recall in the last couple hundred hours of KF. There were 2 FP directly in front of us and 2 more appeared before we even began reloading. It was so glorious. Even if we did wipe, I didn't feel too bad. Worst part was, I...
  5. D

Tactics Medic VS. Scrake/FP

My personal favorite combination is a Katana (for move speed and on the run killing, as well as scrakes), Mp7 (no explanation needed), and the m32 (level 6 demo can buy one for cheap). The m32 along with a few hand grenades does some serious damage to bigger zeds and is an instant clear for...