• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Break A Thousand Before KF2

Done over the course of about five and a half years. Maybe not as high as some of you other guys, but I'm definitely proud of it. :)
  2. C

Update is here!

You don't actually pick it up on the map, you simply buy it from the trader instead.
  3. C

Whos your favorite character?

Although it is fun hearing new players say "OMG nice chicken suit how did you get it!?", I got to go with Santa, because... well... it's a drunk mall santa killing zeds, what's not to love. Chicken is second of course.
  4. C

KF Perk Signatures

Looks cool, going to try it out.
  5. C

Was the 9mm Pistol nerfed?

Are you sure you are headshoting them? Also with the circus gorefasts, you can headshot them but their heads don't come off.
  6. C

I am annoyed by...

Got to agree that not being able to cancel a reload sucks, too many times I attempt to reload my medic gun, then my teammate starts to get butchered by a Fleshpound and there isn't anything I can do to help.
  7. C

Portal Event: For or Against?

It's always nice to see something different for a while, but the only problem I have with the event is the potato money not glowing like the regular money. Makes it harder to spot out sometimes.
  8. C

Favourite KF character? :)

Santa of course, I mean come on... it's Santa. Commando Chicken not too far behind him, and Steampunk Mr. Foster is third. I mainly use them because I'm too cheap to buy any DLC. :|
  9. C

Beta Map KFS-BioticsLab-Objectives

Hopefully you get another download link up, because this sounds like an awesome map!