• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

Not sure about the mods progress but last time I played it, worked fine minus some bugs so it's still "alive" IMO. As far as servers go, mine is still up :) The only problem is that there aren't as many players on as before...
  2. S

Squad Play Versus with us!

As long as there's at least one human player connected, another one can play as a specimen. If you go to the server, the mod. should download but you can also get it from HERE. You're allowed to select human/specimen so if you don't like playing as specimen, the server won't force you to play...
  3. S

I'm not sure about the player issue as I've only experimented with 6 since my server company's plan only allows 6. As for the command line config, it should say Mutator=AwesomeClot2.betheclot That's what it says on mine and it works fine, leave the gametype as it was before as I didn't edit mine.
  4. S

Well it's a rented server and there's not enough active players to warrant a higher investment, if I hosted it myself I'd definitely increase the player count. As for the difficulty, I'm not that good :D
  5. S

Squad Play Versus with us!

This is not really a formal clan or squad, I'm mainly just looking for some players to come in and join our Versus server (runs the latest version of the mod. that allows players to play as specimens). IP: 205.234.153.194:7707 EZ IP: kf.r0xs.com Max. of 6 players at a time Website: PwnEm...
  6. S

6 players max. no custom maps for now default trader time (3 mins I believe) 4 waves under Normal difficulty
  7. S

Xbox 360 questions, I need your help!!

The 360 has inferior graphics but a more active online gaming community IMO. Unfortunately you do need to pay to play online but it's worth it if you have friends who also have Live. As for the Pro, it's basically just like the Elite except it's not black and has a smaller harddrive. Another...
  8. S

I just recently changed IP addresses on my server so when you get the chance Cheetah, please change the kf.pwnt.tv information to the new one: 205.234.153.194:7707 or kf.r0xs.com
  9. S

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Random stuff from MW2: YouTube - Random LOLFare Ep. 1
  10. S

Beta Map KF-Colosseum v1.08a

I played it for a few minutes and liked it, however, it's dark as hell when you enter the underground thing and it's rather easy to get lost...which I guess isn't too bad as it adds to the difficulty since up top it's rather easy to avoid getting hit by the zombies due to the open space. The...
  11. S

Final Map KF-DeathBasinSands

Looks cool, reminds me a lot of Borderlands though lol.
  12. S

Did the zerker community give up?

Couldn't the balancing be unofficially accomplished via a mutator? I'm not a coder so idk but if BlackCheetah was able to allow players to play as specimen it seems rather feasible...
  13. S

So how do my friends get a copy of the game to try out for free?

It lasts about 3 days if I remember correctly. Also, I'd advise your friends to pick a good time to redeem it as if they're on a slow connection, the download time does count.
  14. S

Fix for Connecting (Index.rom) Hang

I kept getting the index hangup and resolved it by using the files in the first post :) I did have to reverify my game files though but it only updated 2 of them so it wasn't an issue.
  15. S

In regards to the sig change

I just finished changing mine to adhere to the rules, it would be a good idea to mention that it includes server sigs as well IMO in the original announcement so that it's clear to everyone as I still noticed several large server banners.
  16. S

Cannibal Perk

lol weird idea but it could be kind of cool...As for playing as specimens, actually that is possible with a non-official mutator: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=40206
  17. S

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

$15? No thanks Activision. Hopefully this will influence the next map pack's price positively (pledge not to buy it): http://www.wtfdlc.com/modern-warfare-2-stimulus-package-rant
  18. S

In regards to the sig change

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/announcement.php?f=18&a=3 From the looks of it, that includes the server sigs. that are over 400 px from GameTracker as well right?
  19. S

[Game] Fret Nice

First of, in comparison to KF, this is like playing Hello Kitty Island (not that I've actually played that ;)). With that said, if you own an Xbox 360 and/or a PS3 and can go online with it, you can grab the free demo of the game from XBLA/PSN to check it out. It's basically a 2D platformer...
  20. S

Killing Floor Game Pass?

I have no passes left but try on the official Steam forums, that's where I got mine back when I was skeptical :D