• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Server Dedicated Server Help

I finally understand what the problem is, my ports are NOT opened. Even though I opened them, my firewall is still blocking them somehow. and my router doesn't seem to wanna work with me. Its verizons router and I tried to open all the ports required, no luck tho. I def know its a problem with...
  2. G

I tried that and nothing still, any other ideas? :x
  3. G

Okay well I have been trying to do this for 3 days and finally I have to come here and ask. Now as far as I know I do have the required specs to run the server. The only problem is the fact that my server only shows up in LAN and not INTERNET. Now I have opened every single port and made about...
  4. G

Killing Floor Gear now available!

Going to buy all 3! :D I hope this means new update soon as well ;)
  5. G

Firebug Idea Incendiary Ammo.

when I searched I didn't find anything..but I just checked and there was :(.
  6. G

Firebug Idea Incendiary Ammo.

So basically, we all want a new firebug weapon. The Flamethower is deadly but..wouldn't a flare gun or a molotov be nice? Well this is were my idea comes into. First off Incendiary ammo would be something you get only as a firebug for a cheap price. All weapons, 9mm,hand cannons, lever action...
  7. G

People "Scared" Of Shrakes?

I don't run from the specimens. Infact I go right in there screaming "LLEEEERRROOOYYYY!!!" ESPECIALLY the scrakes. :O
  8. G

ideas for improving the current zeds

lmao I love your photoshop skills. XD
  9. G

New Specimen Idea "The Chainer"

I like Yins idea! xD but yea maybe instead of breaking the chain, actually killing the specimen or blowing off the arm that has the hook shot. Also instead of all chain, at the end it could have a hook or a sharp harpoon. So when actually hits you, you take damage, and he can pull you in. Just...
  10. G

thank you No Glory. and HaTeMe I wouldn't even bother putting this up if I thought it wouldn't work out at all and that it would probably seem very similar to the smoker. These are specimens not infected. So it would make sense in KF, and also trying to solve the Sharpshooter problem, figured I...
  11. G

Squad The Complex

[RM] Riot Maker [RM] lvl 6 Support, Sharpshooter and Demolitions. 4 bersker, Fire, Commando. I will play anytime u message me, unless I fell asleep. :)
  12. G

Maybe instead of having a half deteriorating flesh half skull head, it can have a nice big helmet to stop the sharpshooters. With one dead eye, and another glowing red eye :O
  13. G

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

I support this idea! I would love to see this perk in action. Very cool, creative idea. You have my vote.
  14. G

Yea, that's the only thing I thought of after I made the post if people were thinking I took the idea from L4D. Also I was thinking, instead of a chain maybe a slimy nasty tentacle? but that would defeat the purpose of calling it "The Chainer."
  15. G

First off, I would like to say I am new to these forums, and I am very happy I registered. I love killing floor and if you would like to play my steam id is [RM] Riot Maker [RM]. So, while thinking of new ideas for killing floor I thought to myself, what doesn't this game really have? Well...