• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Please, improve the squads with this

Somehow like battlefield, someway to put you and your friends in squads so you can team up with them, so they know where you are and what plan do you want to follow. Looking forward to get it!!! Early access!!
  2. E

Thanks for the classic mode, RO2 is fun again

Being a RO player since its early days (ut2004 mod in the first versions... ) i loved it. We at Wolfspain our spanish community put a dedicated server and also made the spanish translation for the game (so we could bring more players to it). When RO2 came out, i pre-ordered it and played for a...
  3. E

I know it's being discussed but just to leave the statement (weapons and zoom):

There are a few threads here, but you have to read a lot and remove the unuseful rants from it to get something useful for Tripwire. So for just repeat what i think it's something that has to be tweaked asap: - Weapons and MG: The MG is just... well, look at the video that was posted on the...
  4. E

Level Design ubahn, what a map..

I really would like to see that map ported to ro ost, was my favorite custom map
  5. E

Server Is there a way to select another map instead the next map in rot?

Like in battlefield. To make the server load a map you specified instead the next one in rotation. Sometimes you need it, you don't want to enable map voting, but you may want to load a different map because players want it. Is there a way? a mutator? Thanks.