• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

RO2 VAC Ban - RO2

Nice work!:)
  2. S

RO2 VAC Ban - RO2

Hi, I also have the same issue here. Got VAC banned today but straight back onto the same server. Same as Raidon, I've never cheated nor would - probably wouldn't know how to! That said I have downloaded new maps from Steam so this has me concerned now. Yoshiro - nice to see you guys are on it...
  3. S

[Crash] Crash on launch--no solution found

Thanks for this, so far so good. I'd tried most things but first time I've used redist.
  4. S

Something has to be done about the flamethrower

I agree with all these points and in addition I find it hard to believe that a guy wearing all that equipment could sprint around for so long. As it stands now some players have become very adept (understandably) in the use of the flamethrower by dashing around dealing death to all and asunder!
  5. S

Big freeze when joining a server

Thanks - this did it for me, seems to work ok now so far
  6. S

Language changed

Thanks Moskeeto, I also had this problem, thanks for the fix, it worked for me.
  7. S

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

Totally agree, RO3 should at least be in the discussion stage. Myself I would prefer to keep it on the Eastern Front. So many different areas that could be covered for instance as was suggested the very start of Barbarossa or even the Soviet invasion of Germany. Osfront or else give it a new name.
  8. S

[Crash] Crashes we are investigating

Got these crashes in game on multiplayer, Red Orchestra only. Recently upgraded Nvidia driver version 332.21 for my GTX 680. Thanks
  9. S

Ummm....you should play the RO Classic beta

Loving the classic style! I just played it for the first time and wow! Teamwork just happend. No zoom - better, please keep it off. I'm sort of 50/50 on the collisions. Always found it a real pain in DH when some one would block the exit for the spawn while they visited the john! Anyway as I...
  10. S

IGN Best of 2011

So many negative responses. I love the WW2 era of games (where COD and BF started). For me RO2 rocks, I hope you guys get something out of this, you deserve it.
  11. S

December 8th Update Notes

Same here, servers loading (a lot faster than before), gameplay does seem smoother as well, although not checked FPS. :D
  12. S

December 8th Update Notes

Same here with the servers, tried all the usual fixes but only getting favourites.
  13. S

[How Do I?] singleplayer, more bots?

Thanks private_douglas! Tried that and had a blast with 64 bots - good training for machine gunners!!:D
  14. S

Helping The Wounded

Agree there should be no new class of medic added but the ability to save a wounded team mate could have interesting consequences such as a support MG gunner being "revived" and back in action much quicker than having to run all the way from the spawn area. What about in the a tank if the...
  15. S

Best kill so far

Yeah I did that with a sniper rifle on the barracks map, it was more of a snap shot at range of two guys running and i thought i would get one of them but they both went down.
  16. S

What have you unlocked so far.

Nothing so far, but someone got me with a bayonet in the barracks!
  17. S

Tactics Hints to be a better tanker

Thanks Mormegil, I've struggled with the tanks particulary the T34.
  18. S

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, seems I'm much like several others in that I read a lot of these post but don't pitch in much so hello. I've played RO1 for years now but have probably spent most of my time on Darkest Hour since it came out. This beta for RO2 is simply the best. I think its more than people...
  19. S

No more realism mode for me.

I agree with you MikkOwl. Only shooting with a 100% certainty is not always going to be an option and I think it adds to the realism of this game that you have to make split second decisions that don't always go right. I think what was said earlier about the Barracks map in that the light is...