• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

Wonder why they thought this would be a good idea. Sit there and can't do anything, taking player control is never a good thing in a game. That, and the exploding crawlers. Other than that, seems ok so far.
  2. R

PC Knife timing is off now

I noticed after the most recent update that the knives act different now. I used to do the first wave with a knife, using support or comm, and I'd be able to reliably kill ZEDs with alt fire swings, usually split them in half or do a decap. Now, it seems like it knocks them to the side, wounded...
  3. R

backup perk works now

Tried it today, 9mm seems a lot more powerful, better than 40%. Doing solo, one headshot decapped a clot, and it had a sliver of health left. Normally it took 2 to decap and it had a bit less than a quarter left. Might drink a few beers tonight and run around on suicidal mostly with 9mm...
  4. R

"Acceptable" levels for difficulties?

I have about 2300 hours in KF1, just started playing KF2. I moved to hard at lvl 5, and the difficulty level seems about right. What is the "normal" level to move to suicidal? 12, 15? Higher? I've played on some higher level games in the past where the team seemed antagonistic because I was too...
  5. R

offline perk progress not saving

I don't have internet at my house, so when I play solo, the perk progress isn't saving, it just resets to zero. It works fine on campus when I play online. Was wondering if this was noticed by anyone else.
  6. R

Buy Early access at any time?

Could I buy the EA at any time after April 21? I played KF 1 several years, and was in on the beta testing of the changes before HoE, been playing shooters since 1991, and have playtested other games over the years. I might not be able to get KF2 immediately, but I'd like to start gaming again...
  7. R

Tactics Combat medic

Some people have asked that they don't see how I can heal and kill well as a medic. I did a youtube vid tonight with some friends to show some tips. 6 man HoE, filth'scross, wave 9. I was using a 9mm, LAR, Knife, and MP7. I managed to keep the team healed within seconds with just a syringe and...
  8. R

Knife and melee glitchy

Since the update, I have noticed the knife damage is a lot more random now. On HoE, I have decapped a clot with one knife hit to the neck, other times I have literally slashed one 10 times before it died(non zerker). As I recently started using the machete a lot, I have noticed it more, one...
  9. R

Buy partial armor

I know you can repair your armor partially, but what about starting with no armor, and buying a half, or third, or something? Instead of all or nothing on armor.
  10. R

grenade explosion bug

I play support a lot, and use grenades constantly, so I have noticed this. It usually gets me killed when it happens. What happens is you throw a grenade far away, but then it explodes like it is right next to you. After it happened a few times, I was careful to watch where my nade went in case...