• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Yeah, I ended up downloading the perk replacement mutator from the white list except lul it doesnt let me change perks in-between waves. of course I decided to do this after my attempt to make it work with kf.ini somehow reset my perks which a nice uninstall/ reinstall fixed
  2. T

KF-WTFMut, betabees

What exactly are we supposed to change in the kf.ini. I am kinda of newb on this so I have no idea exactly what am i supposed to type and where exactly I am supposed to type in the kf.ini to get the perks working for this so any help would be nice. On another note this looks like its gonna be...
  3. T

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

It would get dewhitelisted because its perhaps one of the best mutators, actually in my opinion THE best, to have been released that allows you to grind your perks to lvl 6 (except medic). why? its simply because KF has a lot of maps that are either exploitable or easy to get the specimens to...
  4. T

Listen Server won't respond

Ever since I have bought Killing floor I have tried to start my own listen server yet every-time my friends cant join. Yesterday I made one long attempt to trying to get the server to work. I use a 2wire 3800hgv-b router. I forwarded all the ports that killing floor demands using the...