• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zetsumei

RO2 Why 2x zoom is wrong.

I have not read this entire thread so i might be reiterating some things that are old. As far as I know and have posted in the past the RO2 zoom is quite ok if you take the average viewing distance and average monitor (based on steam survey) from the time RO2 was released. Which was I believe...
  2. Zetsumei

The Immersion Overhaul Mutator is now RANKED!

a greylisted mutator, means it shows as ranked, but the gametype should show as custom. Meaning even if the server is running the default realism settings, with iom it should show up as custom
  3. Zetsumei

Red_Assault_Final

I can only report issues on maps that are in tripwire's build of the game. You could try pming the actual mapper. People flying if they get hit, means a specific physics setting for the terrain is not enabled (allow rigid body underneath for the collision component or something like that)...
  4. Zetsumei

Scope is getting Green /Spawning wihtout Hands

Main thing is, I know that certain systems have green scopes at times, especially when alt tabbing out of the game. (There have been reports on this since the games release) However I have never encountered the issue on my end since release. Just to get some things right. - This issue started...
  5. Zetsumei

Scope is getting Green /Spawning wihtout Hands

Are you running a clean game with a clean mydocuments folder, or on a server with IOM?
  6. Zetsumei

FPS leak

can you do the following for me at the start of a game when things are running fine do the following open up the console (depending on language press ~ @
  7. Zetsumei

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

Panzer IV and T34 will stay as they are
  8. Zetsumei

To get the password for that server sign up for this http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=100816
  9. Zetsumei

How do i make a new game type?

I would look in my little script here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1331194&postcount=11 I just made all TE- and RSTE- maps load with my gameinfo instead of the default. But it should point you at the things you need to get it to run. And give you an idea how to make it...
  10. Zetsumei

and bigger ammo belt at lvl50
  11. Zetsumei

RS Rising Storm future content

Anti-Matter games is working as a contracted company for tripwire, and similarly we do not just work on Rising Storm content, we generally do the work that Tripwire wants us to do, including RO2 content. So regarding what we've been up to lately, the answer to that would be the T70, PZIII...
  12. Zetsumei

Code Creating and firing up a gametype?

Im not really a programmer but I made a little mod that logs information like kill grid coordinates on RO2/RS maps (doing it as a mutator proved too inefficient). You should be able to get what you want from the gameinfo classes (i added both a RSTerritories and ROTerritories derivative so...
  13. Zetsumei

Request for support to enable console commands for singleplayer?

Tiledshot is broken in RO2/RS but all the other commands should work in workshop games.
  14. Zetsumei

Scoreboard bug

It appears fine in International, German and Russian to me, and appears to overlap in French and Italian. Do you use a specific language?
  15. Zetsumei

RS Stat Unit

Generally most things there are CPU related beside I believe the very last one. http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/PerformanceDebugging.html
  16. Zetsumei

No sadly the menu option for manual reload in tanks is not hooked up to any code. Its an empty toggle.
  17. Zetsumei

will the ammo switch bug ever get fixed? Or is it teally wanted that we can magical switch between HE and AP shells (when the gun is already loaded)? Last update brought a server option, allowing server to make it such that you have to fire your shot before it changes ammo.
  18. Zetsumei

Red Orchestra. A beneficial videogame title?

considering Red Orchestra relates to an anti-nazi resistance in berlin and a soviet spy ring in ww2, its not like it really points to the generic eastern front battles anyway. Back when Red Orchestra was being made on the soldiers of fortune 2 engine (or was it medal of honour), the idea was...
  19. Zetsumei

Beta server

Currently TWI does not allow others to run a beta server. The reason for that being that in the past this was allowed, and because of that players would play on server distributed over the day but never reach a full server. In order to get full servers during an event TWI prefers to manage the...
  20. Zetsumei

RypeL Cam for RO2

Whether it will go in the live build, depends on whether the fix that allows it to work in the beta, is not too easy to exploit. If nothing goes wrong it should make it in, but don't hold your breath until an actual changelog is released.