• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

questions

"If tripwire has problem with level of experience in RO 2. In RO 1 this problem was not here. Maybe devs need to give up the XP concept ?" Agree
  2. S

Clanbase Ladder

Awesome with some clanbase, Maybe more people and clans will hear about ro2 now. Hopefully some more ladders/leagues get to hear about the game awell. :)
  3. S

first person spectator mode

If the game has first person spectator mode, I like too see the weapon that the player is using, see where he aims etc
  4. S

trailer competition?

Sounds like a good thing to do, im game
  5. S

Zeroys RO2 Trailer

nice 1
  6. S

Area from enemy of the gates

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erwin_K%C3%B6nig
  7. S

Area from enemy of the gates

Titus, did Konev get killed when i helped vasilli kill him?
  8. S

Class kick

Dont like it at all, how are they going too learn how to play the class if they cant practise with it?
  9. S

Please no 90 fps cap in RO2

kinda agree with teemu92, " let us have the full power of our pc" :)
  10. S

2D Art Red Orchestra 2 Signatures

well done, looks good :)
  11. S

List of RO2 Mods

In Country: Vietnam :)
  12. S

New footage and screenies,post what you like and dislike.

kinda agree with triple25mm
  13. S

2D Art Messing around with Paint.net

i really like the first one :)
  14. S

Trade classes suggestion.

great idea tbh
  15. S

Score system

i would like to see deaths aswell in the scoreboard, how many times you have died in the end of the map.
  16. S

Open Beta Release date questions wtf

Good answer Yoshiro!
  17. S

Search and Destroy Mod.

Guess the point was that s&d is a very popular game play in most fps online games, I dont think it should harm the game to add another game mode? i think s&d could easily attract more players/clans to HOS :) should be sad to see HOS community as dead likes roost after a couple of years, so my...