• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Archanghel

Killing Floor Won't Launch Or Update

i LOLd at this! i LOLd at this!
  2. Archanghel

Steam error: "This game is currently unavailable"

welcome to the club! :D
  3. Archanghel

after 2 days of desperately trying to re-install my KF, well i realized i'm in a hopeless situation.. my internet could be my main problem as it's crappy slow and prone to hang in a few hours, that's why any files i downloaded reverts back to nothing and i have to repeat the same process again...
  4. Archanghel

im reinstalling KF now.. i left it downloading at 125mb after 4 hours, then i left for an hour or so to do some errands and when i checked my downloads, Steam again asked me for the special access codes and then when i input the last access code, it doesn't accept it anymore, so i re-started...
  5. Archanghel

ok pls confirm if i understand you clearly.. 1) i have to uninstall DA2 then; 2) Delete KF local game content thanks.
  6. Archanghel

it says i cannot delete KF Local Game Content as its data is being used by KF Mod Defense Alliance 2..
  7. Archanghel

i am sharing a connection with a roommate. ah yes power cycling, i do that when i noticed that my connection hangs (ask him to check if all the lights in the modem which is in his room lights motionless/no activity) do you mean to delete only all Killing Floor files ? (exe, ini, int, txt...
  8. Archanghel

Aaargh! i dont know but closing and restarting Steam and reconnecting takes days to me.. whats that power cycling router and how to do it? also, if it may help i also checked my KF folder as under C:\Program Files...\Steam\Steamapps\common\killingfloor, is it supposed to be in C:\Program...
  9. Archanghel

oh i remembered making Steam's KF -->Backup Game File feature before i made any action (e.g. deleting System folder, etc.) so i restored said game files then again verified integrity of game cache then tried to launch KF once more.. the Updating KF window pops up and says that KF is ready to...
  10. Archanghel

after successfully logging on Steam server i verified game file button and also made successful game files integrity.. then when i tried to launch KF game thru Steam like rickyhorror did, the updating KF window popped up but the bar levels did not appear or made progress..
  11. Archanghel

Did the update crash everyone else?

ok just got in successfully in the Steam logon.. then first i did is to verify game integrity, now my problem is that i can't get passed KF launch..
  12. Archanghel

thanks, but i already tried that before when i thought there's something wrong with my connection.. also tried disabling the Superfetch and page file cache but to no avail.. and oh if it may help, here's my lappy specs: Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 @ 2.0 Ghz 4 Gb DDR-2 (2048x2) Win Vista 32bit 100Gb...
  13. Archanghel

can't connect to Steam and that Steam Network Error keeps popping up.. i want to try that Veryfing integrity steps but since i cant get through Steam.. any other solutions? thanks..
  14. Archanghel

^^ thanks mate! i already deleted the KF System folder after making a backup folder i renamed System-Backup unfortunately the Killing Floor.ini (also inside the Systems folder)was also overwritten :eek: now been trying desperately in vain since yesterday to connect to Steam and getting...
  15. Archanghel

thanks for the reply Gartley! though i'm a bit afraid to tread the 'deleting folder' or any file for that matter.. only if it's a matter of life and sudden death. wait, this is sudden death already! ok please consider explaining to me like talking to a clueless younger brother LOL! when you...
  16. Archanghel

Critical Error! 3rd unsuccessful tries! What to do?? Critical Error! 3rd unsuccessful tries! What to do?? i have been receiving this error after finishing today's latest update! after 5 unsuccessful tries which i have not experienced before in my entire KF lifetime :(...
  17. Archanghel

Quarantine: A KF Story

no, you're not! i love reading zombie stories.. thanks also for putting the pdf and text file because i prefer downloading them then reading the long story off-line and at my leisure! :)
  18. Archanghel

Favorite Kill Type/Style

yeah i know it sucks specially if that gore you've been lining up your shot managed to get a chunk of you, but i have read somewhere (kf guide/tactic section) that the shotty's center sight is not in the center of the screen like most guns, but in the right... or left (sorry i forgot) so unless...
  19. Archanghel

MAT (Mission Against Terror) KF Wannabe?

well one thing that made me fell in love with KF is that i am also a fan of CS and zombies and when KF incorporated this into one game that for me is instant WIN!
  20. Archanghel

MAT (Mission Against Terror) KF Wannabe?

hi guys! my brother asked me about this free online game Crossfire that he is currently playing but recently have been receiving "server not found" so when i checked one of the sites , i came across this game apparently from the same game company (i think).. so i chanced upon this game MAT and...