• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RandomKid

Server Problem with the UZ2 KF Tool

Hey, I am trying to decompress the killing floor maps that are on my redirect so I can put them onto my server. I just got a problem, when I load up UZ2 program from KFTools, I get an error saying "Failed to initialize drawing surfaces and then it says something about updating drivers, and...
  2. RandomKid

Beta Map KF-Final-Takeover_FINBeta

Hey, thisis the map KF-Final-Takeover(Don't like the name, can anyone think of a better name for it?) I have been working on for some weeks now. It is the updated version of KF-Final-Runover_beta which was also made by me and was a very early beta. It has a different name becuase when i was...
  3. RandomKid

Squad Stealth Gamers |SG| Recruiting!

Hey, |SG| "Stealth Gamers" is recruiting, we have a killing floor server that's get updated regally (which you will find in my sig) which we play on quite a bit, it also is public so if non of us are on, there should be other playing, or they will join.. We also play Battlefield, Call of Duty...
  4. RandomKid

Need help with Trader room.

FIXED! Thanks for all your help
  5. RandomKid

No trader paths showing on my map

FIXED! Thanks everyone for there help
  6. RandomKid

Server How do I add notice in server?

Hey, Just wanting to know how to post notices up on server so they pop up every now and again. Greatly appricated, RandomKid
  7. RandomKid

Importing Problem

Hey, I'm having trouble importing an image, i have resized it to 256x256. Tryed to save it under myLevel, Group:Logo and the name was the default file name. But it still wont import. Anyone know why?
  8. RandomKid

Beta Map KF-Final-Runover_Beta

Delete please...link no longer works :)
  9. RandomKid

Server Please make a video on how to put custom maps onto a sever

Hey, I am having trouble with putting custom maps onto a server, so can someone make a video. I have gotten someone to explain how to do it, i followed the instructions word-by-word but the server keeps on disconnecting (KF-index.rom) PS. Using filezilla