• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Capt.Cool

RS KOBURA needs balance: more reinforcments for the US

I really love the new RS Kobura map. But I think it need some balance for the US. I played it several times (even with Level 99 commander) and we lost every time. And every time we lost cause we run out of reinforcments. Sometimes we lost our reinforcments in the 3rd or 4th objective (of the...
  2. Capt.Cool

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

What new expansion do ya like to see in the RO franchise? (either RO2 or the next generation) I did not include "modern warfare" because there is a thread about it already running and I did not include "classic Ostfront" because its nothing new. I just included new conflicts that have a...
  3. Capt.Cool

RS Radio bug when a recon plane is called!

You call a recon from the radio. The plane arrives. You get killed a second later. Of course you dont want to waste that recon plane call, so you press emergency reinforcements and spawn again, running to the next radio near you. (this is of course not the same radio that you made the first...
  4. Capt.Cool

No weapon pickup after a teamkill!

Synopsis: If a player teamkills you for your weapon, he should be not be allowed to pick it up! If he tries it simply doesnt work, maybe a text comes up "sorry, guns of teamkilled players cannot be looted!" :D Of course he still can pickup guns from other player he did not teamkill. the full...
  5. Capt.Cool

get kicked by punkbuster every time, PLEASE HELP!

Since 1 week I have problems joining a server. I load the map, go to class selection and then I got kicked by the punkbuster! :mad: this is the message I got: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/vgt7.jpg/ and yes, I got PB activated in the options menu...
  6. Capt.Cool

Flamethrowers in RO2 after release of RisingStorm?!

We know that Flamethrowers will be in the expansion Rising Storm: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/qhgb1.jpg The question is: will they now be included in the regular RO2 game, too? Wilsonam told me the devs thought about adding them in the RO2 inventory. They canceled it because...
  7. Capt.Cool

What happens when the Loader dies (in a tank)

What happens when the loader in your tank dies, and at least 1 other bot in the tank is still alive? Does the bot automatically go to the loader position, or can it be ordered to do so? :confused:
  8. Capt.Cool

[Error] Arty Bug in the map Mamayev Kurgan!

Ok, this bug happed today 3 times in a row, so its no coincidence! the map is Mamayev Kurgan, and I played as commander and marked the arty on this spot on the cappzone B: I was in cappzone C in the main bunker when calling the arty. I used the radio, the highcommand responded in the usual...
  9. Capt.Cool

[Error] Level up for Commander role to L5 does not work

Catagory: Code Description: My game has an error with the Level up progression to Level 5 in Commander role. Currently I am Level 4 on the Commander, but I should be Level 5 by now cause I got the neccesary 5333 points for Level 5. Reproducibility: Always System: Windows7, DualCore, 4Gb...
  10. Capt.Cool

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

This thread is all about the art of signatures. Rules: only post in here if you have a signature (a pic, not just a text!) Here are some themes I made: Air: Land: Sea: Custom:
  11. Capt.Cool

change the german cross on the menu please! (not a swastika)

will the black/white cross fit better than the blue icon? the black/white cross (balkenkreuz) painted on almost every german vehicle: Yea, just a detail, but I am out of serious suggestions for now. :D Thanx.
  12. Capt.Cool

How will heavy MG work? Portable tripod?

As we know from this pic there will be heavy MGs on tripods: I would like to know how it will work in the game: 1) the whole MG fixed (and everyone can use it) 2) the tripod fixed and the MG gunner has to bring his own MG 3) SL and/or MG select the position of the tripod(s) at start of the...
  13. Capt.Cool

Get out of burning Tank to respawn (NOT to fight on foot!)

this thread is NOT about fighting on foot as a tank soldier. I know TW said "you fight and die in your tank". That system is good because tankcrew should NOT exit and fight on foot. BUT what about if the tank is on fire??? Tankcrews were trained to bail out if the tank is on fire and blows...
  14. Capt.Cool

Camo uniform for german soldiers (in stalingrad)?

Just found this pic and would like to know more about the german camo uniform. As the pic says it is from 1942 in stalingrad. Were this uniforms issued to every soldier and can we expect to see them in the game, too?
  15. Capt.Cool

UAV like ghost cam instead of the 3rd person spectator mode

in RO when you are dead you see another teammember in 3rd person (spectator mode). This is like the "standard" in FPS. But it also brings problems: you can see left and right of the player you watch, and proberly see an enemy that would be unseen under normal conditions. Because of unfair...
  16. Capt.Cool

number of artystrikes depending on taking objectives...

As I see some threads here like "Spawn zombies plz" I thought it would be a good idea to make a serious suggestion again! :D In RO we have a fixed number of artystrikes for the commander. So what about if the number depends on the succes on the map? On a map with 3 objectives you start with 2...
  17. Capt.Cool

Should only the player with the fastest PC get SL, Mg, Sniper? NO - A Solution!

This topic was mentioned by Zetsumi once, and I try to come up with a solution. Proberly most of us know the problem: We enter a map, but the most desired classes like Sniper or Squadleader are already taken. If you dont have a high end PC (at least the fastest of your team) you are always...
  18. Capt.Cool

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

This thread is a summary for the devs what gameplay or technical changes were suggested. It should also keep newbies from posting the same idea over and over again (like flyable planes). ;) If you think a thread is missing plz post in here or send me a PM. I will add every good idea that has a...
  19. Capt.Cool

a flag icon next to the players name (to know which language he speaks)

I would love to see an icon like a little flag next to your player name to represent the language you speak. Sometimes you play with someone and try hard to explain something in english just to find out that he speaks german too. ;) If you see a flag in the scoreboard (teamroster) next to each...
  20. Capt.Cool

Will snipers/marksmen get camo coats and wrapped rifles?

As someone was so kind to bump this thread here is the updated edit: On the gamecover we see a soviet marksman with the regular cape (plasch palatka). Unfortunately its not ingame. But why? Dear TWI, could you plz give us a comment on this? We are waiting for a official comment on this issue...