• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Galslacht

Where's the fun?

RO is not really fun anymore, there is little to no teamplay or co
  2. Galslacht

Why nobody plays Evil Santa's Lair?

Hence the failing of TWI.
  3. Galslacht

Why nobody plays Evil Santa's Lair?

That's hilarious. Players coming back to Santa's Lair again because the exploits were fixed are now getting disappointed because the other kind of ppl (the exploiters) found a new exploit. TWI.... it's so sad they dont playtest their maps well.
  4. Galslacht

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

BC2 gameplay grows from a first impression of a 'battlefield'-experience to a dumbed down Counterstrike-arcade style of experience since the maps are so confined and players must use their l33t-fps dodge-dodge-strafe-shoot-shoot skills to get the most points. It's actually alot different than...
  5. Galslacht

Killing Floor Update Released

And London, Waterworks and Icebreaker. Although with icebreaker its the AI pathing that makes the exploit. TWI is abit lazy when it comes to QA with KF. All exploits and bugs have been submitted, so TWI has the information to do something about it.
  6. Galslacht

Medic Perk: To be or not to be?

Medic should be nerfed, too many kiting zerkmedics running around at the moment that ARE NOT playing their medic-role. Healing their teammates that is.
  7. Galslacht

What is your most hated kind of player?

People that play zerkermedic and never heal their team and all go, LOOK LOOK GOT MORE KILLS THAN you (player SKW1D).
  8. Galslacht

rofl didnt know that one, gotta remember that. Such a funny thing to do for only once.
  9. Galslacht

1. Players that use exploits (glitches), especially when they are lvl 6 2. lvl 6 Medics that only kite and never heal 3. People who weld themselves in and that dont help other teammates that are locked up and try to get in their welded doors
  10. Galslacht

10 reasons why i hate the santa map

So true, same reason I am avoiding that map too.
  11. Galslacht

10 reasons why i hate the santa map

1. Exploits 2. Glitches 3. Exploiters using the glitches 4 to 10: more of the same as 1 to 3.
  12. Galslacht

Tactics Firebug: The unbelievably powerful perk no one uses

Every1 is using firebug nowadays with the HoE and the famous exploit :(
  13. Galslacht

HoE solo review by Agent_Vealckowsky

True, HoE is the old suicidal with alot of fuss around it. Meanwhile, people are massively using exploits on HoE with the new theme-map. Is that skill? No. HoE is a joke, as is the update imho because of the bad playtesting.
  14. Galslacht

Exploiters ruining Xmas-update

I do not understand why even lvl 6 people are exploiting the glitches. Man, why did they bought the game in first place? Avoiding the gameplay by using the glitches, ye, real bang for your buck ;)
  15. Galslacht

Current Map White List

Could you take EvilSantasLair off of Whitelist till the exploits have been fixed? This is starting to get ridiculous with all the people glitchusing :mad:
  16. Galslacht

Seriously? Man, thats a real bummer. Wish they playtested it more.
  17. Galslacht

Top ten best tanks in the world

O, o, o, BIG FAIL of me, I'm so sorry. I didnt see the WHOLE movie, I accidently browsed over the Merkava tank. I'm so ashamed :(
  18. Galslacht

Specifically for the map ''EvilSanta'sLair''. Now I will not tell you the exploit/glitch, I already PM'ed the responsible person for it but I feel this needs to be addressed ASAP. I see more and more people using the exploit, even 2-3 starred people on Hell On Earth. I want to get this...
  19. Galslacht

Top ten best tanks in the world

Top 10 tanks over roughly the last 2 decades. LiveLeak.com - The Top 10 Modern Tanks of the World Never heard of the tanks of Korea and Japan, biggest winner is ''RheinMetall'' :) The number one is a just one imho. Funny thing: Israeli Merkava tank (discovery channel's favorite boytoy)...
  20. Galslacht

In country screens

Remove the palmleaves and replace them with ''west-european'' leaves and you have a perfect Bocage map.