• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Weapon Combinations

In this thread, we share our weapon combinations for any of the perks and briefly explain our choices. These combos could be for ultimate supremacy, a change of pace in the perk, or perhaps just for fun. You are welcome to comment or discuss other members' choices.
  2. R

Killing Floor Jokes

I can't believe this thread doesn't already exist. :eek:
  3. R

What level are your perks?

Edit: all are 6 now :)
  4. R

Keeping things fresh

So you've played killing floor for x hours, where x is a large number and now you may have started to get the feeling that things are getting a little repetitive, but you still love the game and want to continue playing. This thread is for players to share ways that you can think of or have...
  5. R

Your Favourite Official Map (poll included)

Moderators: this is the thread which has the poll; please keep this thread and delete the other threads that are missing the polls of the same topic name. Thanks in advance. I realize that there's already a thread on this topic, but it didn't have a poll and I thought it would be more complete...
  6. R

You know you play too much KF...

When you are seeing bloats in Left 4 Dead.
  7. R

Tactics Icebreaker Tactics

Seems like a pretty hard level. I haven't found anywhere good to hold yet, and the map is absolutely enormous! I am curious if anyone else has good tactics and places to hold out for this map. Let's discuss.
  8. R

Post your KF keyboard bindings

I'm very curious about what other KF players use for their keyboard bindings. I'm sure some of you are too, so without further ado, post them up! :cool: Also, feel free to discuss and critique other players' bindings. N.B If most are default, just post the ones that you can remember that are...