• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

for those who've tried the antilag mutator

I like it. I was actually making consistent shots. It feels right. If you ever played singleplayer you'll see what it's like. No lag lead required. I didn't die behind cover or anything silly. I did get a couple of instances of lag warp/stutter though. One of which ruined a shot I was trying to...
  2. I

Internet Exercise - Do we need it?

People need exercise yes, and if they can exercise while browsing the web, good for them....Oh wait. I see. This is not at all what I thought it would be. I believe an fps is more fun when they have no unlocks or level-ups, just skill. If a game is good and fun, it needs no level-up or unlock...
  3. I

Countdown mode

I like CD mode but it's just not popular. It's sad to see a server empty out when it switches to CD mode.:( Like these people JUST CAN'T be bothered with it.
  4. I

List of Upgrades

Hilarious right? I feel the same way. The dp28 gets no love. I like it, but when given the choice to spawn with the axis mg34 (upgraded even!), what the heck do you think somebody is gonna pick? Eventually all machine gunners on both sides will be using belt fed mg34's. It's gonna be weird. C96...
  5. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

holy crap it did it again. Seems it's guaranteed to happen if I just play the game long enough (1-4hours). The game will run pretty okay when I start it up and play a few matches. As time goes on, performance deteriorates. Eventually it will hit the **** point. As soon as the sound starts...
  6. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

Well I deleted all the stuff under 'my games' ro2 folder. I'm playing English language. My game just got bad again. I was forced to quit because the sound was cutting out, my ping shot over 500 and my fps got low. Game just kept getting worse by the minute. I7 920 @stock 2.8ghz this time 6gb...
  7. I

Without steam?

That reminds me, I wish steam would let me move the games. I have a small ssd and a few games that would really benefit being on it. I can't have all my steam games on this ssd though.
  8. I

Without steam?

Once you add the game to a steam account, it belongs to that account and that account only. You can log into that steam account from another computer and download/install the game any time as many times as you want. You can still use the DVD to install the game. Which should be faster than...
  9. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

I tried that once before and it didn't help at all. I haven't tried doing that since the big patch though so eh I'll try again.
  10. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

Latest patch hasn't improved performance for me. It's very much the same I'd say. I was just playing for some hours and it seemed like the game had a memory leak because it was running just awful. I turned down ever in-game settings I could without restarting and it just ran bad. I made 2 perf...
  11. I

Incorrect Pings

Yea, this has always been a problem for me with RO2. There's no such thing as a low ping server in this game, at least, not for long. Like you said, you can basically double what the browser says and that's what you get. Which wouldn't be so bad if everybody else wasn't 200-300 ping. Then they...
  12. I

[Info] No supersonic cracks, no gun echos inside building, no death cries

I'm not sure about death cries, but I rarely ever hear the bullet crack. I've heard it two times and thought it was neat. I haven't noticed echo since beta :confused: I remember thinking it was really cool. I've tried onboard sound of my p6x58d-e and I've tried razer barracuda ac-1 sound card...
  13. I

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

All I see is the one empty server and 5 people in server browser apparently. If I join the server, I can't select a team. So I just sit there in flying camera mode for a while until it says connection to server timed out. btw it says I'm honor level 22. Are we supposed to start at zero?
  14. I

[Error] Axis rifleman (Mauser) ironsight offset.

Same problem here. It's like I'm aiming with a fork.
  15. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

I thought this might be interesting. Settings set to very low, same res (1080p) and same specs ^ I don't think I can attach it (too big) so here's dropbox link. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7822180/Launch.log Getting fps this low (sub 50) just doesn't seem right at these settings:confused: I may...
  16. I

Stat Perfdump & You!

Hi guys I guess I did it right. I don't know if the devs will agree with me, but I think I should be getting better performance and perhaps playing on ultra. I am running: I7 920 @4GHz Asus P6X58D-E 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 @1531MHz Sapphire 5870 2gb (850/1200) Windows 7 64 Using ATI...
  17. I

Global Stats Reset

Not sure if I got to vote, but just in case it isn't clear... Please reset the stats when they get fixed.
  18. I

FPS fix!! I have got it figured out

Wow I'm jealous of you guys. This did nothing for me.
  19. I

Bullet Sounds: Zip or Pop?

+1 There is no fear in this game. Heck even in RO1 the whizzing noises were loud enough to let me know what was goin' on. In RO2 I don't really hear anything at all indicating that bullets are anywhere near me. I have to actually see dust kicking up and around as well as that white indicator...
  20. I

[server browser] Go to top of list when sorting

How about when I click the top of a column to sort the server browser (ex. sort by Players), instead of dropping me somewhere randomly in the middle of the list, you put me at the top of it? or rather, keep me at the top of it. That way I don't have to scroll up or down to find what I was...