• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

not dying

Quit fooling yourself its long dead im afraid.
  2. C

1.6 GB patch?

Ah thats it, my bad didnt see the beta on the end :)
  3. C

1.6 GB patch?

So im downloading a 1.6 GB patch and yet again mothing on the forums i can find with patch nottes.
  4. C

Where the players gone ?

Normally i would agree but what ive played of the BF3 beta you are definitely wrong about it.
  5. C

Where the players gone ?

Im noticing a huge drop off in players too,ive watched my steam friends list closely this week at peak hours and out of the 23 friends that bought RO2 nobody was playing. Personally i still enjoy the game but a certain other games beta has my pulse racing while playing the lat few days. Quite a...
  6. C

18MB patch just now

Yeah cheers mate, 4 times to do so and worked on the 4th attempt.
  7. C

18MB patch just now

Game wont start for me now, says steam is required to play the game, ffs i know and ffs im trying to play it from steam, what a joke.:mad::mad::mad:
  8. C

steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up

Videos showed a vastly different game than we got.
  9. C

steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up

http://steamunpowered.eu/how-did-they-****-this-up/ I just read this article and watched the videos included again and for the life of me i have to agree with them. Im a massive TW fan as my sig suggests :) but bloody hell the game is not what we thought it would be. Dont get me wrong im...
  10. C

About the MKB42

Absolute joke of a weapon, im 99% of the time rifleman with my bolt action. Lastnight i decided to use the MKB and promptly racked up kills so easy. TW please sort this because its like running arund playing cod with this thing :(
  11. C

I thought weapons changed over time?

If you have no interest in this chat the gtfo to be honest. It was a genuine question, dont be so ignorant.
  12. C

TWI, please publish patch notes to steam

+1 this should be a no brainer really, yet another thing missing with TW lately :(
  13. C

Is RO2 in danger of becoming the next Day of defeat?

OH how i remember DOD 3.1, back when it had bandaging,simply epic gameplay,quite possibly my most fond memories of gaming.
  14. C

Once more i cant help but feel cheated,hate to say it but for the first time in many years i feel let down by TW this past week. Im enjoying RO2 but feel like im not getting anywhere near what i paid for.
  15. C

I read somewhere that weapons will change in appearance over time,im not noticing any changes whatsoever, is this yet another feature missing?
  16. C

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

It says it all when my 8 year old son can run around with an mkb or mp40 killing people with ease. When he plays like Daddy plays [bolts all the way] he is lucky to get 1 kill. When an 8 year old says its easy with certain weapons it says it all really. note : he rarely plays war games but...
  17. C

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Far too many automatics now, far too easy to use, everyone of them.
  18. C

Weren't the elite assault weapons supposed to be rare hero weapons?

I use bolts religiously, all the way through beta i stuck with them as i saw them as a nice challenge compared to smgs etc.
  19. C

Regarding performance

Seriously this is just shocking. Quite a few communities i frequent are having a right laugh at me and my forum posts trying to spread the word on how amazing RO2 is. Countless links to gameplay vids,reviews,general raving about RO2 has come back to hit me in the face like a wet trout as quite a...