• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nin

the next big thing ?

Personally I think it's kind of bad timing. ... Or just in the nick of time, sort of. What with Valve's TF2 "The Uber Update" being released today. Then having this event 7 days afterwards...hmm.. I guess a week would be enough for the hat-tiers to settle down and come back where they...
  2. Nin

Pipe bombs stacking

Why stack Pipebombs? Try making a sort of minefield. It's much more effective. There's no point in stacking pipes for the Patriarch, if that's what you're planning to do, on anything past Normal. They nerfed the pipebomb stacks for a reason. :)
  3. Nin

the next big thing ?

Heh. That's... That's carnival, man.
  4. Nin

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

Maybe I could finish it! ... On second thought...
  5. Nin

the next big thing ?

Killing Floor 2: Episode 3.
  6. Nin

I like air guitaring to the guitar finale song

Sure, I air guitar. ... With a Katana. that's dangerous kids don't try that at home
  7. Nin

Berserker Stunning

They will always be watching you. If you don't manage to kill them.. They will kill you. Fail attempt at being scary! :3
  8. Nin

Advices for a newbie

Indeed. I'm suprised he didn't say anything about "I find it best to waste 5 shotgun shells for single Clots". :3 Welcome to the game, son. I don't have much to offer you, honestly. You seem to not make the same stupid mistakes that every ****ing person I come across makes god damn- Oh, uhm...
  9. Nin

Needing some help here on a noble cause :)

Yes. Yes! That is exactly how I feel. :(
  10. Nin

Reload Bonus

In all honesty: I never wanted to imply "FIELD MEDIC NEEDS MORE KILLS BUFF HIS WEAPONS" If you shorten the time in which you used your clip of MP7M self-defense, you can also get back to healing much quicker. And, "realistically" speaking, I think that a Field Medic would get used to his MP7M...
  11. Nin

Needing some help here on a noble cause :)

I'd love to help you, but... I'd rather be nice and not go into why I don't want to help. :rolleyes:
  12. Nin

A quick question for a dev.

KF is the best thing ever. RO2 is also pretty cool. RO was cool too. TWI is a cool developer. /thread :3
  13. Nin

Overpromotional?

I felt sad when TF2, a game I invested almost nine hundred hours into, turned into some...f-fashion parlour. I'd cry if Killing Floor was given the same fate. ... I'm serious, TWI. :(
  14. Nin

Reload Bonus

In this thread: The Field Medic gets ignored. I'd love to see a MP7M reload speed bonus. 10% maximum, possibly. Why? Well, one theory: You can't fire healing darts while you're reloading.
  15. Nin

Overpromotional?

You're comparing the "promotional thing" that TWI is doing with KF... ...To what Valve is doing with TF2? Sure, you could do that. But only if the promotions were weekly and every Clot had five hundred "shiny omigod cool effect" hats. /not hating
  16. Nin

More useful 92fs?

... Guys, guys. I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about. *sob*
  17. Nin

Your favourite games?

Killing Floor Gregory Horror Show Amnesia: The Dark Descent Super Meat Boy VVVVVV Custom Robo Phoenix Wright series Okami Pokemon Megaman Minecraft Magicka Fallout 3, New Vegas ...Ugh, this list is too long. I tend to be the "guy who plays the games no one else knows of". :p
  18. Nin

Great Job TWI!!!!

I didn't know The Patriarch could type. :p
  19. Nin

Anyone else think the monsters...

This thread... ... I don't know what this thread makes me.
  20. Nin

Problem Leveling Zerker (5 to 6)

The Level 6 Bezerker does not spawn with armour on HoE only. As far as I know. :p