• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. YoYoBatty

Level Design Actorx has been deprecated when importing .ase staticmesh?

Hey all, I'm trying to convert a map from the KFmod over to KF2 and I've used umodel/ut3/ut4 converters and I can get the textures, .t3d level geometry and sound to import but whenever I go to import the .ase files, KF2 SDK gets mad over importing actorx files even though it lists it as a...
  2. YoYoBatty

Toxic Players

I'm just about to refund this game. I've seriously had it with the amount of toxic players that exist in this game. I was playing a game of burning paris, suicidal, and this one guy kept on welding doors and blocking people from getting to the trader. Guess what, they vote several times...
  3. YoYoBatty

Level Design Editor keeps crashing on saving materials.

And now it doesn't even startup because a .dll wasn't found. I have verified the integrity of the game cache as well... :mad: Edit: Turns out my C:/ Drive was full... oops :o I am playing around with making cell-shaded versions of a few guns in KF :)
  4. YoYoBatty

Level Design The editor seems to crash a lot

Especially when I recompile, it gets runtime errors up the ***. Please help.
  5. YoYoBatty

Maybe this has been posted but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX03Hl7LWRo#t=916
  6. YoYoBatty

Beta Map KF-Freddys

Okay guys I'm making a map based off of the recently released and increasingly popular indie horror game called Five Nights and Freddy's. All the rooms are basically done and the cameras are in correct spots. I just have to polish up a bunch of stuff get the doors working and find a way to make...
  7. YoYoBatty

Out of Hell remake needs a good name(again)

It has been narrowed down to Out of Hell or Infernal Dead (The was actually the original name of the spiritual successor to Out of Hell 2009) http://crcdevblog.wordpress.com/ Vote if you can, I would appreciate and so would crc, also make sure to tell other people about this if you could.
  8. YoYoBatty

Level Design What could it be?

9. YoYoBatty

Level Design New light for my maps.

Well it's safe to say once I get access to the SDK I will be working non-stop on it to bring my maps in progress to this game. Also can't wait to see what others will bring to the table this time.
  10. YoYoBatty

What maps will we see in the core game?

Basically that, and any hint on the news maps included in this?
  11. YoYoBatty

[Game] Out of Hell remake needs a good name

Hey guys check out this poll by CRC: http://crcdevblog.wordpress.com/ You don't need to sign up to vote, just give a name which you think would be the best in your eyes, or the eyes of a professional critic.
  12. YoYoBatty

Why am I such a failure?

I see myself as a failure when it comes to modding Killing Floor. I know UScript works, but whenever I go to write code, I always have to reference other code to know what I should input, I try to implent ideas into my mod, and nothing comes, I don't know what I'm doing, and if I try to to do it...
  13. YoYoBatty

Something that cheesed me.

Today I was playing Killing Floor, I joined a server called: We Love Westlondon :) With it, there was some guy talking on voice chat, he was a level 6 berserker, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, gave 2 of us some money because we had just joined. He then proceeds to block the trader entrance...
  14. YoYoBatty

This made me rage.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-1828099.html Seriously, I had a hard time reading that. What does the community think of these steam idiots? One of the worst comments: "bias69 04-09-2011, 09:16 AM I would buy it for 5euros, no way this is worth 20. But they will have...
  15. YoYoBatty

An old story

Story by uwasawaya from the old KillingFloor Forums. Put this all into one post, took about 1 hour to do, no edits, original copy paste from seperate posts so there might be errors. Enjoy There was a sign above the small shop that had a cover made of aluminum, so that any rain or such wouldn't...
  16. YoYoBatty

Happy Canada Day!

As a Canadian, it would do me an honour to support nationalist canadian fireworks day! It's time to cruise out of my igloo, grab a molson canadian, head over to time hortons and grab me some doughnuts, eh, and then launch really loud cardboard tubes in the air to watch them explode several dozen...
  17. YoYoBatty

My Killing Floar.

My Killing Floar story Part 1: Specimen is attacking. They're was ones an person who was living in church and house at London and with mom was happy. One day specimans came and noone new why. Specimans were zombies things that wernt zombies that killed pepul in the london and make evil things...
  18. YoYoBatty

Level Design KF-Temple_of_Light

So basically I want to recreate the dungeon called the Temple of Light from the popular MMORPG game, Runescape by Jagex LTD. Basically, it is a huge, 3 story, underground dungeon that is filled with traps, monster, puzzles, and pillars which are supposed to redirect light towards a pillar to...
  19. YoYoBatty

Super Mario - The Death of a Hero

Super Mario - Death of a Hero - YouTube Tell what you guys think of this, it's from the short flash movie, Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom.
  20. YoYoBatty

Modded Stalker

Hello, I have modded the stalker so it is an actual threat now, and I'm not talking about increased damage, health, and speed, but all of that with much better attacks! Running away from stalkers won't save you, if you are moving back and they attack, they will continue to move towards you and...