• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Z

Tactics Best way to kill Patty

Xbow doesnt work well on Suicide, hard doesn't take much strategy imo so I don't worry about that, Suicide though, hes a beast.
  2. Z

What level are your perks?

6 Sharpshooter (24k headshots, my goal is to one day break 100k lol) 6 Demo 6 Firebug 6 Support 5 Medic 3 Commando 3 Berserker Thats also the order I plan to get them to level 6. I've clocked about 140 kf hours so far, alot of them have been playing suicide as SS to get achievements though.
  3. Z

Your highest kills in a game?

The who gets the highest kills competition is half the fun of every game, it judges your skill as an individual. It says hey I shoot better then that person, if I didn't wanna see if I could beat people, I'd play offline solo. Also, it is a survival game, so if I'm mowing down zombies trying to...
  4. Z

Well, headin to bed. Heres my highest, lets see how many we an get to top it so I an have a new goal. (Well actually I want 1500 next but thall be REALLY hard)
  5. Z

We finally got the patty kill actually and figured out a strat, small room + 6 AA12's = dead patty.
  6. Z

Whats the most kills youve ever gotten in one long suicidal game? I'll tell ya mine after i hear a few of yours lol
  7. Z

Anybody got any good ways? This is asuming we have 6 cooperative people in a server with us.
  8. Z

Squad EST: Group of 3 looking for more (suicide)

So me and my two buddies are looking for a solid team to play suicide with. We are Easten Standard Time and are generally always on after midnight, however we do tend to play all day if we are at home lol. I will be running a dedicated off of my comp by the way, can also download any maps you...
  9. Z

Level Design Sorry for all the questions, but...

Bolded: How does one make a sunlight/zone light?
  10. Z

Level Design Sorry for all the questions, but...

How do I add dynamic lightning to a map? Like is there a way to just make the entire map well lit? and then just have ertain areas dark (like the insides of buildings)?
  11. Z

Level Design Textures missing?

So my SDK lacks ALOT of textures. It doesnt have any larger textures, like bricks, roads, etc... I checked everything in the texture folder and its missing all the important ones...any help?
  12. Z

Level Design Perks dont work on my map?

Ok cool, ause I have a few ideas for maps, but they won't look good at all, just simple boxes and simple textures really cause I don't know how to do things like realisti ground, or water, or anything special to be honest lol, however, they won't be by any means farming maps.
  13. Z

Am I nuts or do I just not see any actual tips on what to put into a map to get it whitelisted? Like I'm not seeing what the criteria is? Does it have to look a certain way (IE be really detailed? or can it be simple?) Does it have to be built a certain way (a specific amount of traders? A...
  14. Z

How does one get perks to work on their map? I get this strange feeling that the White List is a list of maps that are approved for perk leveling?
  15. Z

Level Design Tehnical issues with SDK

Got it working, thanks for all the help!!!
  16. Z

Bumpity, please help? I really wanna start making maps =/
  17. Z

Umm, I don't have a verify content option? I'm a little confused lol
  18. Z

Deleting the file didnt help.
  19. Z

I don't even see this file anywhere.
  20. Z

Critical: WBrowserTexture::OnCommand Critical: WWindow::WndProc Critical: WWindow::StaticProc Critical: MessagePump Critical: MainLoop Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError Log: Waiting for file streaming thread to finish... Exit: OpenAL Audio subsystem shut down. Exit: Executing...