• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. brphoenix

Ok, now we REALLY need a tutorial.

I did post this once, as did some other forumites here. But since KF had 75% discount recently, a lot of new players joined the fun. And I played with some of those. And it made me realize just how bad we need a tutorial. Why? Well, I just saw a player pick the "commando" perk, and buy a...
  2. brphoenix

Handgun Suggestion

As I was waking up today (or going to sleep yesterday, can't remember), I had this idea. We know how dual wielding is awesome (at least most of us do). So I came up with this idea. Alt-fire fires both pistols at the same time. Works just like with the hunting shotgun, except you don't reload...
  3. brphoenix

Multi-perk weapon

The true multi-perk weapon. Thoughts? It's a joke, don't get worked up =D
  4. brphoenix

Server Browser

So, one thing I've noticed (and really bugs me) is how weird the server browser finds servers. I guess there's a main server, and all dedi's "talk" to it, and when you search for servers,it gives a list. Only then, you ping those servers. This is fine when you live in USA, where I guess most...
  5. brphoenix

Level Design New map idea

So. I don't know nor I want to learn how to create maps. But! I had an awesome idea for a map today. However! For it to work, I must know if there's a way to create mirrors on KF. If there is, then someone tell me, and I'll post my idea :3 If not, then I'll forget the map idea, and no one...
  6. brphoenix

Updating Killing Floor

Well, today I wanted to play Killing Floor. The lasttime I played, was about 2~3 days ago. And when I opened, steam started updating it? I'm sure it was up-to-date (as I played co-op), yet I've checked steam news page and this forum's announcement page, and no news about it. So, what do you...
  7. brphoenix

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

This is what we got after six pages of wondering what could be implemented had TWI decided to make a pistol-based perk. The original thread can be found here Gunslinger Perk Weapons: Handguns, both single and akimbo. T1 weapon: 9mm T2 weapon: Handcannon T3 weapon: Powerful-hitter Revolver...
  8. brphoenix

Adding support to special characters

It's normal to see, in-game, not every single character show up properly (by "character" I mean of course letters, numbers, punctuation marks...). I'm used to it by now. But Killing Floor doesn't even support spaces, replacing them with underlines. The regular | appears as a capital i. True...
  9. brphoenix

How about a new weapon for Berserker?

What if Berserker had throwing knives? Can hold more with increased levels, considered melee damage, sticks on "living" zeds, can get them from dead zeds and from the floor. I believe adding throwing knives can resurrect the zerker. As for the damage, one-hit on gorefasts and below as of...
  10. brphoenix

Perk Progression bar

Add a perk progression bar, just like RPG's experience bar, showing your progress with your current perk. Could appear below, between your life/vest and ammo. Tied to it, there could be a pop-up (like when you get an achievement) showing some specific points towards getting a new level with...
  11. brphoenix

Perk Progression bar

Add a perk progression bar, just like RPG's experience bar, showing your progress with your current perk. Could appear below, between your life/vest and ammo. Tied to it, there could be a pop-up (like when you get an achievement) showing some specific points towards getting a new level with...