• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. shadowmoses

Which tools do you like most for map balancing?

This poll missed one of the biggest ways of leveling. Map layout. If a side starts out with lower Reinf but has a good defense or attack point then it can change the whole game. This is what RO1 was all about and what this game lacks... immensely. Too many of the maps in ro2 is based on forward...
  2. shadowmoses

Why is classic mode so dead?

+:IS2::IS2: I agree with all that you have said here. I am one of those people that has been hurt directly and indirectly from the game and it's Devs. If I may piggy-back you statement, I think that the new additions to classic mode are great. They listened to the community that wanted to see...
  3. shadowmoses

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

I must have downloaded a bad file in the redirect. I've experience t crashes in less than a min of playing. I tried going into my Files to find the ones I downloaded to delete and manual download and install but since I haven't actually done this yet for RO2, I couldn't locate them. The other...
  4. shadowmoses

Game worth buying?

lol have you played a game called Red Orchestra: Ostfront? Its a lot more detailed. Graphics aren't everything.
  5. shadowmoses

Red Orchestra 2: More players?

This is a cheap and half assed way of 'fixing' the issue. Adding a 'Filter Bot's' option would be simple and just plain smart to implement. I mean why not? Sure it doesn't need to be right now with consideration of the many other things tripwire is working on at the moment, but why does this...
  6. shadowmoses

Because Nestor, my gaming rig has been waiting to receive a new motherboard. If you are so concerned, I'll let you know that I ordered one, along with other parts, and the mobo was DOA. I have every intention in playing the Classic Mode as soon as possible, but seeing as neither my work Mac Pro...
  7. shadowmoses

RO2 Totally Rocks and TW are Gods of the Game World

...So you expect to see to see an increase in player numbers by the thousands in the near future? :confused:
  8. shadowmoses

LOL Are we really comparing RO2 to RO1 like this? As if 4 or 5 full servers is anything to boast about. Saying that "We have twice the player base as RO1" is almost an insult. Again... defending things like this right now is not what this game needs. We need to be honest and objective with it...
  9. shadowmoses

I agree with this fully
  10. shadowmoses

Ho Ho Ho Now I Have a Machinegun, too.

They used to send and receive mb's that were tied to thrown stones. Thats why the best baseball players come from the mid-west. :D
  11. shadowmoses

Many?! where's your 'Many'. The current steam-stat viewers going around dont take into account the many many servers filled with bots. there are barely 200 players at high times during the week. My graduating class had more people. I dont mean to promote these "the game is dead" threads but I...
  12. shadowmoses

Red Orchestra 2 is dead. Why do you think, Tripwire?

Its true tho. if not dead it's on its way fast. I'm interested to see how many players these new modes will bring. not sure if just these modes alone will bring the player pop back up to a high of even 2,000 a day.
  13. shadowmoses

I'm a casual RO2 player

I agree with this and I wish I could post something with as little 'rageiness' as you. The thing that saddens me the most is that the answer is probably "No" to the Op. Sad because its fair to conclude that after all the statements made by Ramm and the others, is that they genuinely think that...
  14. shadowmoses

Your Favorite RO2 moment

:IS2: Lol +1
  15. shadowmoses

What kind of PC does this game require?

Mind you that number is stock. I've oc'd mine to just over 5ghz. :) might be worth changing in my sig.
  16. shadowmoses

What kind of PC does this game require?

Check out my stats in my sig bellow. My game runs worse than when I upgraded from dual-core, 4 gb ram, radeon 4870.
  17. shadowmoses

Darkest Hour 2?

:IS2: I've pretty much lost all faith in nearly every dev's competency over on these forums (which doesn't give me much hope with RS) so I hope you guys can pull off another great DH game. Good luck guys and I look forward to updates! :)