• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Tendency

Request - Brutal Killing Floor pretty please?!

Sounds good to me!
  2. Tendency

Killing Floor Patch 1052

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it!
  3. Tendency

Killing Floor Patch 1052

Excuse my stupidity here. I was wondering what the difference is between a patch and hotfix. To me this is nothing more than a hotfix because it only addresses one issue and provides nothing more. No additional fixes, content or changes. If somebody can enlighten me to the difference, please do.
  4. Tendency

[ZED] Female Fleshpound

I assume the siren scream is a placement holder? It threw me for a loop :)
  5. Tendency

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

I noticed the ScrnMonstersMut was updated to include the FFP. Thanks for that update. I noticed the package name was incorrect. It should be as follows: FemaleFPPkgName=FemaleFPZED_v075 About the spawning of Brutes on a Normal and Long game. They spawn infrequently and not always the same...
  6. Tendency

Server ServerExt download problem

out of nowhere :) I use this and remember some of the ext's do not work. I am currently only using the join log and reserved slots. I believe the rest are not working and will cause you to download the files in the endless loop as you are experiencing.
  7. Tendency

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.70 Alpha

Please update this mod.
  8. Tendency

Server Second Server uses KFMapVote.ini from first server

Make sure your start script, bat or shortcut are pointing to the correct folder. Did you stop the server and reboot the machine prior to copying the server? If not, you can have issues. Couple things to verify.
  9. Tendency

[Mod] Survivor Beta - Both game modes, 17 New Perks, 8 New Zeds, New Voicepack, More!

I notice the perk levels are not according to the ini file. MinPerksLevel=6 MaxPerksLevel=12 With those settings, your level 12 to start and not level 6
  10. Tendency

Is this no longer whitelisted? I created a server but the server doesnt have perks enabled and everyone defaults to a medic.
  11. Tendency

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

When you make the changes in WebAdmin it saves the configuration in the KillingFloor.ini file. Thats the issue I had when i installed this the first time. To fix it.. copy the gameconfig information from the KillingFloor.ini and paste it into the KFMapVote.ini file. That will allow the server...
  12. Tendency

Yes. You can also add the GunGame. Like so. [KFMapVoteV2.KFVotingHandler] VoteTimeLimit=60 ScoreBoardDelay=5 bAutoOpen=True MidGameVotePercent=51 bScoreMode=False bAccumulationMode=False bEliminationMode=False MinMapCount=1 MapVoteHistoryType=xVoting.MapVoteHistory_INI RepeatLimit=0...
  13. Tendency

This is no longer whitelisted?
  14. Tendency

Ever going to update this?
  15. Tendency

KF Specimen Mutators not spawning anymore?

They spawn using sandbox. Just add them to the ini. If you don't know what i mean, maybe somebody will explain it in more detail..
  16. Tendency

Final Map KF-State_Palace Final

at a download speed of 10mbs it would take 3.186666666666667 minutes. :)
  17. Tendency

Final Map KF-State_Palace Final

If we are being honest. You could have made the greatest map ever, But I won't run the map on my servers due to the shear size of it. I love the Aspen Manor map by Fel, but 44mb in size makes it borderline. Players don't want to wait for such a large download, they want to play the game. Just...
  18. Tendency

Code Reload function

There was a mutator similar to that, BezerkerMut, I believe.
  19. Tendency

Code this hot stripper trader needs help

I don't think i can fix this mut. Maybe somebody with more coding experience can help you. Sorry!