• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Deceive Inc: State of The Build (Post Closed Alpha)

(y)Looks like you'll need someone to test all these new fixes and patches :geek:
  2. K

Code - Agent Gadget Resetting every round

Update: I disconnected from a match and the gadgets did not reset.
  3. K

Animation - Sitting animation can place character off objects

Reproducibility: sometimes Summary: Agents not sitting on objects correctly Description: I cannot recreate this. Sometimes while sitting, you can be displaced from the correct spot, to a floating position.
  4. K

Code - Turret Camera causes agent movement

Reproducibility: Always Summary: When in the camera view of an automated turret, any mouse movement will cause agent to look around. Description: 1. Throw automated turret 2. Right click for camera 3. Move your mouse around 4. You will notice that your compass is moving at the top 5. If you see...
  5. K

Code - Agent Gadget Resetting every round

Reproducibility: Always Summary: Squires gadgets choices reset every match Description: When playing Squire, if you change the defense from Bounce Mat to Automated Turret, the choice will be reset after you die or win a match. 1. Pick Squire 2. Change gadget 3. Play match and die or win 4. Go...
  6. K

Other - Matchmaking Failed

Reproducibility: Always Summary: Matchmaking fails on PC after being killed in a solo match Description: 1. Queue into a solo match 2. Be killed 3. Click "Play Button" 4. Within 5-10 seconds "Matchmaking failed" will appear and you will go back to spectating the game.
  7. K

level design - safes on benches

Reproducibility: Always, Summary: Characters can sit on bench if a safe is placed there Description: 1. Identify a bench that has a safe on it 2. Look slight left/right of the safe, your character will sit down where the safe is placed, causing your character to clip into it. While this is...
  8. K

Vac Banned

Again, it bans by [engine] and not [account] Half life 2, counter strike source/etc is a different [engine] that Killing Floor therefor they are vac banned on the [source engine] but not [killing floors engine] understand?
  9. K

For you guys complaining about noobs

First buy game Download game Randomly join a server because you want to play the game you just bought get kicked out of server ???? happens again ???? rage quit? I own four, count them (4), money money money money, and any new players who join I explain to them how to play the game, and they...
  10. K

For you guys complaining about noobs

Community starting to leave Noobs come in (More people) Old people start to complain and not want new people Game dies ??? No profit. You idiots, stop ****ing complaining and let new people come in this game. TEACH them how to play instead of kicking them outta your games. You were a noob too...
  11. K

KillingFloor non steam

Why are people even answering this correctly? This should be everyones reply "Why in the hell should you care, STEAM isn't even 2MB"
  12. K

Useful Keyboard Binds (New)

Nice didn't know this.
  13. K

Hard Server for bored Gamers !

Why ruin our ability to post our servers? Just post in the Clan/Squad section and say you are looking for regular players on your server instead of posting acting like your server is the best out there or something, you just want players. I stopped reading at "for 3 month ago" because that alone...
  14. K

Squad BattleBad.net - NEW laid back, mature clan.

Our server is 90% full practically all the time! Join today!
  15. K

Squad KF Clan organized annihilation recruiting

What a joke, first thing I see in your downloads section of your website "Achievement Manager - Get all Steam Killing Floor Perks & Achievements"
  16. K

More endings, more specimens, more -- uniqueness!

A dynamic game is a unique game. Yes, it's a 20$ game. Why do you let that hold back what the community can do? If development goes farther, the game will be bought more. Even if this was a DLC for 30$ I would buy it. Money is what spikes more development. If you have nothing to say encouraging...