• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Phenom 9850 Issue?

Just installed a Phenom 9850 a few days ago, now when I join a server, I click "auto select" or a team and it freezes there, cursor still moves but all the buttons grey out. If you press "Esc" to get rid of the menu so you can see the map everyone is frozen like it's disconnected and it will not...
  2. D

Has PPSh recoil been reduced?

It hasn't been reduced as far as I can tell, but when my frames drop it has zero-recoil but once they go up like 1 frame I get full recoil again, quite hard to shoot sometimes, especially on "Lyes Krovy" with 50.
  3. D

Connecting to news server!

I'm having a very similar problem. However mine just takes a long time to connect to the news server, it then get's stuck "Querying the master server" or after a while says "Query complete 0 servers found" etc... Getting a bit frustrating now. It even locked the game up once on the server...
  4. D

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt beta 1

Played this yesterday for just one round unfortunately, I was VERY impressed! I played on the Russian side, I must admit, I had my doubts about those greatcoats but they actually look really good, deffinately a breath of fresh air there. I LOVE the new mgs, I didn't use one but I really...
  5. D

Sniper...

Let the idiots have their toy, I honestly don't see the problem apart from the fact that it gives a slight advantage, this would all go away if there were no points lol.
  6. D

Iron Europe

YEY! Good luck guys!! :D
  7. D

Level Design [Preview] RO-Kriegstadt: Der Untergang Berlins

Everything looks fantastic so far but I don't know about those greatcoats, the german gear attached kinda spoils it but the colour is very nice!
  8. D

Summer Update Sneak Preview

Wow, great news TW! That new map looks like a laugh and the new bloom sounds great!
  9. D

Tables of Equipment

thing is we don't have "platoon vs platoon" gameplay, it's more like 2 companies fighting it out 1 squad at a time. To utilise the ToE's well you'd need 60vs60 player gameplay. I don't think this idea would work particularly well, after 5 minutes of the "special" classes being murdered it'd...
  10. D

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Sweet JagdTiger, my wet-dream ahs just come true!!!! :eek::D
  11. D

Sniper Class Suggestions (uniforms ect)

I just hate the stuff you get on servers "The sniper is a n00b, he's not doing his job, we're going to lose because of him!" Seriously, the "sniper" class isn't God, on most maps it's better to have a good mger than "sniper". It seems that the effectiveness of the marksman is judged by his...
  12. D

Carpathian Crosses: Big Update Part II

Awesome work guys!!!
  13. D

Play on a 50 Player Server Today!!!

50 player servers are great, Leningrad is awesome with full 50 players, HIGHLY recommended!
  14. D

need poem

Acutally it's from an old Warhammer 40K rulebook from when I used to play, dunno who wrote it, it's just always stuck with me :confused::D
  15. D

need poem

I've always liked; "When cities burn And armies turn And flee in disarray; Cowards Will cry 'Tis best to fly And Fight another day; But warriors know in their marrow When they die and fall 'Tis better to have fought and lost Than not to have fought at all."
  16. D

Tackle!

Well, if you have the ability to kick someone etc... naturally comes the ability to block said attack! Nowhere near useful IMO.
  17. D

Level Design Flakturme

Wow, that's pretty damn big, can't wait to go in with the bayonet! I'm watching the development of this like a hawk! ;)
  18. D

Level Design AHz April Movie Release

^ yes please! Loving the half-track, that's exactly what I've been waiting for!! An infantry support version with the short barrelled 75mm would be very sexy indeed! Excellent job guys, you've done a lot of great stuff so far :D
  19. D

New Votekick System

I think one of the big problems with the kick-voting currently is the fact that if you do manage to kick them they re-connect straight away, there should be some kind of "time-out" before they can reconnect imo.
  20. D

Your best score.

Last year, I got 250-odd while I was being "ammo-monkey" for 2 machineguns. I don't really ever recall scores.