• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. JoshuaC

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Why just 1, when all those issues need to be addressed?
  2. JoshuaC

future of ro2

A way out into what, exactly? A mess of a game that's no more than a shell of what it should of been? idk, if I'm gonna play a game where everyone is running around with automatics, with 0 regard for anything other than kills, I'll go play BF3.
  3. JoshuaC

Thousands of MG-34 on the Soviet side

I don't feel scammed, just horribly disappointed in how the game turned out, and TWI's attitude is towards everything.
  4. JoshuaC

Red Orchestra 2: Ostfront '41 - '45

While extremely rare, I always loved the possibility of a weapon jam in America's Army 2.
  5. JoshuaC

RO2 SDK Preview Release

How much like the UDK is it? Also, I'd like a key. :)
  6. JoshuaC

Whats your favorite sidearm?

I can do this with the Nagant. Red Orchestra 2 - Sniper Gameplay - YouTube So it gets my vote!
  7. JoshuaC

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

I hope not all of us will go so quickly into that goodnight.. But yeah, there's a danzig server up still that's usually populated. Kicked around on it and forgot how awesome the game still feels in comparison. <3 my weapon sway.
  8. JoshuaC

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

I put up money for the DDE in good faith they were making a successor to ROOST. Not some half shell of a game that caters to the people you sought out to differentiate yourself from in the first place. I've been playing this since mod version 2.0, and it's just sad to see where they've taken...
  9. JoshuaC

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Assault class with rifleman like capabilities? There's no reason to use the MP40, or PPSH anymore I guess.
  10. JoshuaC

G41 Optics suck

I still don't like the fact I've got the rest of that thing blocking my view. Regular open sights work so much better. Even more so with the zoom feature.
  11. JoshuaC

G41 Optics suck

Putting aside the whole "Why does this gun need optics." argument.. I was unfortunate enough to get this unlock in the SP campaign, and after 1 losing round I wanted to bash it up against a wall till it fell off. When aiming with it, the point of aim is a lot different than what the rest of the...
  12. JoshuaC

MLAA/FXAA are inferior to traditional AA in RO2

Hey, I'm using MLAA ingame, and still see those outline artifacts.
  13. JoshuaC

Wondering about the UE3 engine

Try working with a different engine, or try modeling your own props. You'll see why I have such disdain for the engine. :)
  14. JoshuaC

Wondering about the UE3 engine

Try working with Source. It's awful, and takes a LOT to get an okay result. There's also tons of limitations and quirks that make it easily one of the worst engines to work with. Unreal engine 3.5 is flawed to all holy hell, and this game shows it, however, I still consider it to be leaps and...
  15. JoshuaC

Weird artifacts with the sun shafts

Darn, I was hoping someone would know. They're quite distracting ingame.
  16. JoshuaC

Anyone?
  17. JoshuaC

I noticed this in beta, but it's even moreso noticeable here. Running it at mostly highest settings, with an ATi 5870.
  18. JoshuaC

When the game drops, multiplayer or campaign?

Assuming the SP isn't broken, probably that first. I don't think I want to try MP when the rush is at full force.
  19. JoshuaC

Permanent Unlocks are here to stay then?

Implementing gimmicks was a better use of their time rather than keeping it true to the original. But hey, I'm glad there's such awesome gimmicks as "XP" and "ranking up" to keep us occupied, as apparently we all have the attention span of the typical cod gamer.