• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

Sorry guys got busy with a project, but wondering if any nice new ones lying around?
  2. No Glory

Steam Workshop

*cough* Glad to see this got implemeted ^^ Although I'm pretty sure it was already a WIP when I posted this.
  3. No Glory

Steam Workshop

It was actually the megaupload tanking that got me thinking about this after a lot of skin's links were lost ^^ Plus access to the foreign members of the KF's crew's mods and muts that they host on their own sites.
  4. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

Finished updating what links I have! If I find more, I'll add them. (list is 3 posts up ^) Now I'll update lists with 15 new skins over the next few days + add link to the mutator.
  5. No Glory

Steam Workshop

I can't say I know all the specs of the workshop, but from what I've seen from skyrim's and other such workshops is that the content can be removed at the author's choice (or at least deleted), and I have yet to see any claims of copyrighted material issues in any of the other workshops I've...
  6. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

::Updated Links (So Far):: *Please bear with me the posts may be a little "Messy" until I finish Will continue updating list later today AGENT WILKES -Bobba Fett -Republic Commando -Trooper Face Guard -Multi-cameo -Gold Visor -Open Visor -Trader CORPORAL LEWIS -Snow Cameo DJ SKULLY...
  7. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

Alright, after looking I think I have 85% (1.5gb worth) of the downed link skins on the harddrive. Does anyone know of a new easily accessable site that I could upload all the skins to? If I have time I'll add more skins to the list as well.
  8. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

I'm going to look through my files, I believe I still have the megapacks somewhere containing all the skins on my harddrive, also, if you have or want to recontribute one of the old skins, please pm me.
  9. No Glory

Steam Workshop

Hey all, by now, a lot of us will know what the steam workshop is. For those of us who dont: It is a built in collection of mods for games found in the library panel of our steam programs (for workshop compatable games). By selecting the mods in the workshop it allows for it to be...
  10. No Glory

Killing floor glossary

Looks like the douche who made this needs to update it!! wait.... UPDATED GLOSSARY On The Way!
  11. No Glory

-Skins for Download-

I think I'll be using that ghost skin when you release it. Who will it reskin?
  12. No Glory

Final Map KF-Arcade-Disco

It was inspired by the disco :) But we took a whole different turn in the end.
  13. No Glory

[SKIN] Sergeant Powers - Umbrella corporationv1

now THAT is sweet
  14. No Glory

[SKIN] Sergeant Powers - Umbrella corporationv1

Very, very nice :D I like it :) (I also saw it on the skins thread)
  15. No Glory

Gun Mods...

Very, very nice :D Are you still looking for more people?
  16. No Glory

Beta Map KF- Arcade-Disco

wow, great video, we'll try to get the brutes working properly for the final video :)
  17. No Glory

Gun Mods...

-To be brutally honest (Hopefully non-offensive and on topic)- Guns are far easier for tripwire to implement into the game. They require a smaller amount of code and not as many anims. (But don't underestimate how much work goes into one! Marco's work on the chaingun shows that) Tripwire...
  18. No Glory

Hey all, decided to post some pics from the Chaos on Mr. Chainsaw's server
  19. No Glory

Map of the Week (+Reviews)

Wow, thanks for the review :) For those of you with lighting issues, if you turn on dynamic lighting in the settings, all your problems should be fixed!
  20. No Glory

That's what I was going to say :P