• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CandleJack

FNFAL vs SCAR

The FN SCAR: The FAL: What i think the FAL's ACOG should have: Would that not be easier to use?
  2. CandleJack

FNFAL vs SCAR

The Fabrique Nationale's FAL as it is, sucks. The ACOG scope isn't the best one crosshair-wise, i thnk it's too hard to use and inaccurate. Thus the FN SCAR wins because the AimPoint sight is easier and less obstructive.
  3. CandleJack

Suggestion: Detachable ‎accessories for weapons (Big thread))

That's why i just suggested doing it before you join a match.
  4. CandleJack

Suggestion: Detachable ‎accessories for weapons (Big thread))

If it's done a la cow of doody, i.e. in profile menu out of game, then yes. Ingame isn't nearly as good time-wise.
  5. CandleJack

M99 locked mutator?

If possible, make the reload anim unavoidable as well as a bit longer. It's a bullpup bolt-action rifle, so it's not going to reload that fast.
  6. CandleJack

M99 locked mutator?

Because a modder made it and they were already adding in the rest of said modder's mod pack?
  7. CandleJack

Medic grenade? Mosin nagant? Dragon's breath shotgun?

Assuming it works like a regular bullet, i'd imagine it'd hurt anything shot like normal. It's more pedantry than anything that i mentioned it :p
  8. CandleJack

M99 locked mutator?

Now that's been said, i regret posting my part.
  9. CandleJack

M99 locked mutator?

I'm fairly sure his skin is something like kevlar, so 9mm wouldn't do much. Perhaps, but unless you're going to use the 10.6
  10. CandleJack

Medic grenade? Mosin nagant? Dragon's breath shotgun?

There's this Leverevolution ammo, that has a flexible spitzer tip that can safely rest against the next round without fear of primer strike. So apart from this your post is correct :p
  11. CandleJack

M99 locked mutator?

The M99 isn't overpowered, it's accurately portrayed. 12.7x99 (M99), 7.8x67, 7.62x51 (SCAR, M14, FAL), 7.62x39 (AK), 5.56x45 (M4), 5.6x15R Compare the 7.62x51 of the FAL to the 12.7x99 of the M99.
  12. CandleJack

Is the Medic M7A3 based on any existing guns?

The RFB and SU-16 are pretty good, the QC concerns are pretty much a thing of the past. If you don't keep up with the times you might still seriously think of glocknades.
  13. CandleJack

What new Specimen would you like to see?

The Shiver. That's it really. The goreallyfast or a fast clot is either annoying or too hard to balance due to newbies/nooblets with bad situational awareness.
  14. CandleJack

Is the Medic M7A3 based on any existing guns?

Probably based on this:
  15. CandleJack

New Medic Weapon: medigrenades

GIMP'd just for you.
  16. CandleJack

Sentinel perk

Take the sentinel perk and merge it with the engi perk. You then get a perk based around monitoring and funnelling zeds via cameras set up and barricades. The cameras would be linked to a hand-held device with a screen on it, like the M7's heal charge counter is on the gun. You could also get...
  17. CandleJack

Perk idea: Pointman

That sounds really odd.