• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. koltron

Mac Multiple / Know issues

thanks for the effort. this kind of support is why i love this game :D. if nothing works out over the next month or so, looks like ill be upgrading to 10.6.3
  2. koltron

after the update* still having same issues plus some new ones black spots / now with red too same as before but now with red aswell stalkers arent shiny anymore , now its something new husk is black / same as scrake
  3. koltron

just got the update . will play for a bit and post findings ( with pics if things are still messed up)
  4. koltron

5. koltron

Mac Patch

good to hear !!!! much appreciated
  6. koltron

i went in and deleted every thing that said killingfloor on my harddrive and reinstalled the game, it fixed the mosue issue i was having , but sadly the floors still missing on bioticslab and the stalkers are still not invisible and are shiny all the time
  7. koltron

yea the start up for the game seems to take the much longer than pc version sometimes it will stop responding and i cant even force quit it. Edit: just tried to lauch the game and its stuck at the loading screen ( great way to start a morning )
  8. koltron

all the issues im having are both online and offline
  9. koltron

yea im reinstalling now, im crossing my fingers :)
  10. koltron

just did. didnt help:(
  11. koltron

shiny stalkers . the scrake didn't do it this time so guess its off the list more missing texture black spots again
  12. koltron

this is what im seeing... more shots to come gray floor black spots blank wall also the mp7 is making noise, but your right i does sound very quite like its silenced
  13. koltron

thanks so much for your input ! ill play the game later and if its still happening i will post screenshots
  14. koltron

hello all, first off id just like to say how impressed i am with killing floor and its community. its a great game with great players. anyway Ive been playing the game via bootcamp since the 1st week it was released and have never had any problems with it. I was very excited to be downloading...
  15. koltron

Squad The Field Medic Union (+)

hi new to posting these forums , but i love medic! i was a medic back when we could outrun Flesh Pounds and im still a medic today! Steam Name : [MB] koltron (+) my strategies: -I prefer to be close to my team -in the first few waves i get the mp7 and mostly just watch the others work...