• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Server Which vps requirements do i need

Hi, If you're trying to run KF on a VPS. I'd recommend having at least 256mb per 6 slot server you're trying to run. The CPU is not so important, more or less any modern CPU will do.
  2. D

Squad Netsky Gaming - Update

Quick update of servers Quick update of servers Netsky|UK - Brute / Lvl 1-20 Perks :: Fast DL ~ 92.48.112.25:7707 Netsky #2 | Hard | Long ~ 91.121.221.45:7907 Netsky #3 | Hard | Long [FF] ~...
  3. D

Server Server Exploit (ADMNS PLEASE READ)

Yes, it is.
  4. D

Server Server Exploit (ADMNS PLEASE READ)

Hi Hi Hi, Confirmed this is happening on my servers too. Server restarted over 2000 times in a short period due to this exploit.
  5. D

Current Map White List

Yes... it was a rhetorical question...
  6. D

Current Map White List

This is not true. Including a soundtrack and making it publicly available is illegal in several countries, even without profit. This is a violation of copyright law, unless the author of a piece gives you the permission to distribute it, you have no permission to copy it. I mean, think about...
  7. D

GSCOL Australia?

Hi, GSCOL is thinking of expanding into Australia. Currently we host three KF servers in the US, and 14 in Europe. (These numbers change frequently, depending on demand and the availability of resources. GSCOL had 35 KF servers up during the last set of sales). We are looking up set up 1 or 2...
  8. D

Squad Looking for a clan

Hi, I've recently decided to try and join a clan. I'm in the UK, with 5/6 levels in all perks, and a mic. I'm looking for something reasonably active, ideally, a clan with their own Vent/TS/game servers, plays mostly hard or suicidal games, but still with a casual atmosphere. I have some...
  9. D

KF in Australia

Well, what I'm more interested in is, is Australia reasonably well served? or are there KF server configurations/maps that people want to play on, but can't find?
  10. D

KF in Australia

Hi, I was just wondering about KF in Australia. Is it popular? Are there a lot of servers? (I see lots of 3FL servers) Are there a lot of custom map servers?
  11. D

Is it just me...

... or has the number of KF players dropped a lot in the last few days?
  12. D

Hi guys , I am Small-Yellow

Hi, Are these servers in Taiwan?
  13. D

Welcome to The Ball forums

Sneaky launch...
  14. D

Preserve the cross bow and stop the useless rage

Just throwing a thought out there. It seems that if you want to make the game harder for people 1-shotting scrakes and fleshpounds, just join a server with at least 150 ping, if anyone can consistently 1 shot FPs on suicidal whilst not being in some ridiculous long corridor, then I salute them.
  15. D

French KF forum and support?

Yes, funnily, there is nothing French about a game set in England and developed by an American company... I would like Tripwire to add comments about the French to the voice acting, it would be a lot more realistic than talking about Wayne Rooney or the Millwall fans.
  16. D

Experimental low-level autokicker

Hi, I've implemented a high-level autokicker version on the beginner servers for GSCOL. Also, any server admins interested in this should see http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44337
  17. D

Call for closed beta: Level-restriction based autokickers (low & high)

Hi, The experimental low and high level autokickers have been operating on GSCOL servers for a little while now and I'm happy to move it from alpha to beta. If any server admins are interested in this, they are invited to participate in the beta. Requirements are: Linux, Perl, Perl LWP...
  18. D

My new toy: Wave count

Hi, This is my new toy -> http://skuo.co.uk/~col/cgi-bin/status.pl Interested admins let me know. Requirements = MySQL, CGI, Perl, Apache2, Perl IRC libraries, and IRC channel EDIT: Actually, I probably just need Apache2, CGI, and MySQL, but the rest of it is part of a wider KF management thingy
  19. D

French KF forum and support?

I speak Chinese, I want a Chinese forums too, and there's way more Mandarin speakers than the French, by like.. 20:1... But seriously, find a free board hoster and call it "Killing Floor French community" or something
  20. D

Wave column in the server browser

So you want this in the browser, basically.