• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MEGADETHTHRETH

The gameplay of the new mods, will be like or RO1 RO2?

You can save ro2 mate, looking forward to this.
  2. MEGADETHTHRETH

The gameplay of the new mods, will be like or RO1 RO2?

Agreed, we want RO1 gameplay with RO2 graphics, why couldn't those idiots tripwire give us what we want, instead we got another COD clone.:rolleyes:
  3. MEGADETHTHRETH

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

RO2 is a piece of crap compared to RO1 and you all know it. I'm sticking to RO1 and Darkest Hour.
  4. MEGADETHTHRETH

Lets all play RO 1

RO1 is way better and less annoying.
  5. MEGADETHTHRETH

I hoped to love RO2

Yes ro1 is way better
  6. MEGADETHTHRETH

running speed too slow?

too fast you mean
  7. MEGADETHTHRETH

Sway is WAY too small

More sway
  8. MEGADETHTHRETH

Exiting Tanks

I have seen a lot of chats in the beta which go like this; Person 1: "How do I exit a tank?" Person 2: "You can't" Person 1: "That sucks" Person 2: "I know" I have seen people in chat not liking the way you can't exit tanks. I think it would be better if you could exit the tank even if there...
  9. MEGADETHTHRETH

weapon bracing

Yes its still in according to the video footage I have seen, I hope you have seen the new mg bipod mounting system from one of the very early videos, its awesome.
  10. MEGADETHTHRETH

Please don't record CROSSHAIRS

It's pretty easy to understand if you read both post's. ibleedv20 knew I put up the mediafire link and wanted it down, so I deleted it, what's not to understand? As for accusing people, I didn't accuse anybody, I suspected a certain group of people. Remember Hans Ludwigs posts in the thread...
  11. MEGADETHTHRETH

Thanks Moe, that's fine, we all disagree with eachother now and again in the form of likes and dislikes, but its usually for what we believe is good or bad for the game, not because we don't like someone .:)
  12. MEGADETHTHRETH

Yeah man, I have a feeling it's the one's who are on this forum 24/7, they are the one's who thumb down no matter what, because they are in every thread, and judging by SOME members post's, they think they are royal elite around here because they are here a long time and just because I wasn't...
  13. MEGADETHTHRETH

Forum Opinion on Tank Bailing Poll

We are losing the argument because of where the argument is located. THE TRIPWIRE FORUMS. Place this argument in a non biased place where users like more features than less and a place where users dont agree with everything the developer does and we would see who would want to get out of tanks...
  14. MEGADETHTHRETH

Forum Opinion on Tank Bailing Poll

Hans, there is some tripwire fanboys in here that doesn't like you cause everyone of your posts are thumbed down, whether good or bad. I personally like your posts cause they are the truth, and none of the fanboys wanna hear your truthful suggestions.:D