• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Platha

Final Map KFS-DegenerationSP MP & Wave

Yay, funny KFS mode map! I played yesterday with 2 of my clanmates, and we almost finished it, but couldn't figure what to do on the final part of the map, where there are 2 laws, a plane and nothing else....we just kept on searching another way for like 15 minutes till a FP appeared from...
  2. Platha

Current Map White List

Hi there! Yesterday we played the map "KF-Doom2-Final-fix" and we saw that we don't get any experience with perks on this map...it's still in the White List?? I mean, I know it's listed there, but does it really works? Thanks in advance!
  3. Platha

Squad KF Spanish Clan : Archangels In Black [AIB]

Hi there! Some months ago me and some friends started this new clan to play Killing Floor all togheter. After some days, we decided to own a dedicated server (the one you can see in my signature), where we are able to practice our teamwork, test new maps in the white list, playing funny...
  4. Platha

Any dedicated servers running KF-Surv?

Yeah, got KF-Survival on the maplist of my server, Normal mode, u can check it ;-) Funny map but...impossible to beat the sirens lol