• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Firebombs

Most people seem to agree that the firebug is relatively well balanced now since the MAC-10 has been introduced, and I would agree with that. But it's still a pretty limited class in terms of tactics, which might be partially due to the fact that theres only really one loadout. The MAC-10 is...
  2. C

FF on by default & scaled to fit difficulty

Has anyone else played on a friendly-fire enabled server and found that everyone plays better and pays more attention to their specific role? I think it would be good if FF was on by default, but scaled to the difficulty level of the server, ie on an easy server friendly-fire does something...
  3. C

M14 needs a bit of a nerf

I know people have said this before, and I know people are always saying X weapon is over-powered, but I really do think the M14 is too much of an 'all-rounder' (for sharp-shooters, anyway). Bear in mind I'm currently lvl 4 SS and usually play on 'normal' difficulty, so this may not apply to...