• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sdkfz181

BT-7 Fast Tank

I hope that RO:HOS has the BT-7 tank in it and more importantly that it is faster than it is currect in RO. Right now in RO the BT-7 is going as fast as the M5 tank in DH, the BT-7 should be a lot faster than the US M5 tank. BT-7 was and is know as BT-7 fast tank as it was one of the fasters...
  2. sdkfz181

Weapons from CC mod to be used in RO maps

Hi, Have idea regarding CC (Carpathian Crosses) mod, which I have had this idea for awhile and already I notice charges in that direction, adding CC equipment to existing RO maps. I have already seen some old maps have had CC exchanged for the Germans and map having new and similar name to...
  3. sdkfz181

Weapons from the CC mod added to the other RO maps

Hi, Have idea regarding CC (Carpathian Crosses) mod, weapons could and I think should be used in the new RO:HOS I have already seen some old maps in RO have had CC exchanged for the Germans and map having new and similar name to the old name and much of the map terrain is changed as well...