• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. sdkfz181

Tanking; and 'one-man-tanking' in ROHOS - hopefully with a POLL

Yes, Colt .45 Killer ideas in the last post, I may not agree with it all, but all in all sound much better. Best Regards, sdkfz181
  2. sdkfz181

BT-7 Fast Tank

3. sdkfz181

BT-7 Fast Tank

add a the last line add a the last line Well right now the BA-64 Armored car in RO goes very fast and it is a wheel vehicle with a top speed of 80 km/h. So you are suggesting it is ok for a BA-64 go fast, but not the BT-7 tank. And if you notice in RO road and cross country speed does not...
  4. sdkfz181

BT-7 Fast Tank

I hope that RO:HOS has the BT-7 tank in it and more importantly that it is faster than it is currect in RO. Right now in RO the BT-7 is going as fast as the M5 tank in DH, the BT-7 should be a lot faster than the US M5 tank. BT-7 was and is know as BT-7 fast tank as it was one of the fasters...
  5. sdkfz181

I here what you are saying, and for me no tanks I would not play it at all. Actually, I am think of waiting until someone tells me there is or are tanks in the game before I get RO:HOS. However, in the new screen shot that was put out recently I notice a tank in the back ground, but I do...
  6. sdkfz181

I have to disagree with this, just because one person kills a multi-player tank (or SPG, etc.) the one person now has to be hindered as the other players do not like it? Come on, thus, are we going to now hinder giving really good snipers with bolt rifles only, yeah he is to good a sniper so...
  7. sdkfz181

he Revenge of the Turul a add-on for Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45

I to look forward to this mod. Best Regards, sdkfz181
  8. sdkfz181

Finland vs. Soviet Union

Yes, this I would like to see to in RO and/or RO:HOS.
  9. sdkfz181

Allow tanks to carry soldiers

Yes this post is correct, I recalled this later in RO most of the Stug III b (with the short gun) can carrier infantry. All Stug III and M5 tanks in DH also carrier infantry right now to. Also, the new DH update coming soon most, if not all, tanks should be able to carrier infantry, check...
  10. sdkfz181

Tanks with Radio

Germans had the first FM radios in tanks at the start of the war, though later in the war so did the U.S. Also, French and U.K. also had radios in the beginning of the war, but only platoon and higher commands had two way radios, all others had only one way. All German tanks, Armor cars, etc...
  11. sdkfz181

Allow tanks to carry soldiers

BT-7 tank right now in RO has the ability to carrier four infantry on any and all RO maps on any server that the BT-7 is found on. Also, on 2 maps have T34 tanks that can carrier 3 infantry. Sorry, do not recall the name of the maps, but they are on one of the servers, I believe it is the...
  12. sdkfz181

There will be vehicles

Yes, friend WWII had bikes, but which bikes are you talking about? As WWII had both bikescycles (human foot powered) and Motor bikes. As I understand it, Germans had whole motor bikes infantry units and bikes cycles units to, though it has been suggested that the motor bikes infantry units...
  13. sdkfz181

Tanks with Radio

Actually there was specialized tanks, most commonly refer to as OP Tanks (observations post tanks) which had an artillery officer in the tank. This artillery officer would call in artillery based on calls for support by the other tank commanders in the attached unit that the OP Tanks was...
  14. sdkfz181

Weapons from CC mod to be used in RO maps

Hi, Have idea regarding CC (Carpathian Crosses) mod, which I have had this idea for awhile and already I notice charges in that direction, adding CC equipment to existing RO maps. I have already seen some old maps have had CC exchanged for the Germans and map having new and similar name to...
  15. sdkfz181

Weapons from the CC mod added to the other RO maps

Hi, Have idea regarding CC (Carpathian Crosses) mod, weapons could and I think should be used in the new RO:HOS I have already seen some old maps in RO have had CC exchanged for the Germans and map having new and similar name to the old name and much of the map terrain is changed as well...
  16. sdkfz181

Tank/panzer crews

Hey I agree with you we do not need a human to loader, I have never every want that. The loader time rates that is different story and that is up to you, I was trying to point out is that realism is fine, but the idea of full crew just does not fly in my view, just like Gun jamming, tank break...
  17. sdkfz181

Tank/panzer crews

Question: We keep talking about a full manned tank and in RO it says Awaiting additional crew members now (on the internet but not in the practice part) when one gets into a tank, why is this not the same for the infantry? The infantry do not have to waiting around until they have a full...
  18. sdkfz181

Tank/panzer crews

Sorry again I keep reading this in the posts that one tank is not real as two men would be faster. And man could not be do what two could do. On both of these statements I find issues with them. First of all, I am faster the most two or more men tanks, when I am alone in tank, many times I...
  19. sdkfz181

Tank/panzer crews

Sorry, if you want realism, as many players have asked for (though it seem most are on the Germans side and in German heavy tanks at the time) then you need the loader(s) to have different time rates to load the gun for the same tank. As loader(s), just like the humans we have in RO now some are...
  20. sdkfz181

Tank/panzer crews

Just want to add few things to my earlier post, I do not want for all to think that no one does team work on RO, DH, etc., but I do not see it much in the years of my playing, maybe some of the other clans and the realism units/clans you have team play, I hope to god you do. And I have thought...