• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CA_Hiro

Tactics Tis better to give than to Recieve.

I've either failed to understand how you get this achievement or it is bugged. It says that you have to drop 3 tier 3 weps for others where they have to kill at least 1 with it. I've done that so many times and I still am at 1/3. What have I done wrong? I guess that tier 3 weapons are the...
  2. CA_Hiro

A few suggestions

This is not so much about the gameplay but more about the hud. How about you being able brows through the serverlist via the steam server list, you can check without actually being in a game. I think that it would make it alot easier to find servers, joining your friends for a change and even...
  3. CA_Hiro

Limb!

Wouldn't it just be badass if you were able to *Ditchslap a clot with another clots limb of an arm? I would seriously use the limb of an FP *Ditchslap Patty, haha. *both a joke and serious* * Well, you get the point...
  4. CA_Hiro

Changing the Accent

So just so we're clear. I don't dislike the British accent, that is used atm, I totally dig it, so don't get me wrong What if you had the option to change the accent (Still in english of couse), like what peps ingame were able to hear. If I changed my accent to something like an english with...
  5. CA_Hiro

Win razer gear... bleh

Well. I don't think it would hurt anyone, if I posted this link here to all my fellow zed-slaugtering comrads and ofc the RO gamers http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=76187ce6921e7208979c18c31f86dbab It's something the gaming gear company Razer is doing to celebrate their fan page on...
  6. CA_Hiro

Customiseable characters

I was watching some trailers for the upcoming "Dead Rising 2" and When I saw the multiplayer part, I saw how their personal character had different kind of clothes on. Like totally random, which didn't really had anything to do with the theme. Therefor I thought. Why not being able to customize...
  7. CA_Hiro

The Big Hardstyle/Hardcore Thread!

Note: Don't bother respond in this thread if you don't like hardstyle or hardcore. I don't search every opportunity to flame another music style either. Thank you. Well. I guess I'll be the first to make this kind off thread. It's simple. Post a youtube vid of one hardstyle- or hardcore vid...
  8. CA_Hiro

Stare at boobs and live longer!

"... A rather bizarre study carried out by German researchers suggests that staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and increases their life expectancy." She adds, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics."...
  9. CA_Hiro

Rocket Launcher Nomuro Dos!

Would it hurt if there was another rocket launcher like the LAW? The one, I got in mind is something alike the RPG in Half Life 2 (OMG, another game referance1!11!!) I dunno if there does exist an rocket launcher, which fires homing rockets. But i think it could be a great alternative to the...
  10. CA_Hiro

Weapons with different origins

Well. I've seen alot of topics, where the issue was that too many suggested american weapons and people wanted to see more british weaponry. I totally agree on more british weaponry, cause of it all happening in Brittain, but what about other weapons from across the world? (The facts is info...
  11. CA_Hiro

[Suggestion] Zombie with Grenades

It may sound just stupid but please read it all first then. Just like the Husk but just with a nade launcher. Could like halfen your life on suicidal when you have 100% Pros: Very slow. (Like the Husk) First shoots when it's close (But still out of range to get hit by impact) Can damage other...
  12. CA_Hiro

The Constructor; New Support Perk

Since I first made a suggestion about a engineer inspired perk. After some ideas and other things, I desided to make a new topic about the new perk. Check previous topic: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44100 Name: Constructor - Spawning with a hammer - There will lie...
  13. CA_Hiro

Not being able to select perks

I don't what kind of a problem this is, but some times, I get this message "An unknown steam error prevented to you accesing this" That happens some times, when I join a random server. and tries to select a perk. When wave starts and I actually get to choice a perk, it's reseted to lvl 0 and...
  14. CA_Hiro

A new support class; Engineer inspired perk.

NOTE: THE POST HAS BEEN EDITED! First off. This suggestion is about having a completly new perk. Name: Constructor - Spawning with a hammer - There will lie metal scrap and Wood pieces across the entire map to be collected. - Using either Wood or Metal to Reinforce or even rebuild a new door...