• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CA_Hiro

a little idea everyone gets to have a part in

It has the shape of a Cube with big eyes and a mouth like a :troll:. It was created by the militia for the purpose of being able to mow down people :troll: The creater of this creature has a history which goes way back to the stone age. He's great great ect ect. grandfather was the one who...
  2. CA_Hiro

New Brute concept art

Cool idea. The brute suggestion. Does it come from "The Ball" game?
  3. CA_Hiro

Medic Shotgun?

Maybe it's just me who misunderstood the suggestion but the first thing I thought of, was a shotgun which could alternatively shoot med-shell, which upon fireing shoots a ****load of healing needles to crowd heal. xD
  4. CA_Hiro

SOAR (Special Operations Assault Rifle); Add this rifle to KF weapons!

Look at it this way. Why add a wep, which purpose already is in use by an existing weapon? - in this case, your suggestion has the same purpose as the SCAR. It's cool to see people suggestion new weapon where they actually lay some effort in arguing why this weapon should be added instead of...
  5. CA_Hiro

Teleporting Specimen "Specter"

I also think that this thread needs a bumb. Afterall, after the 1016 update, you have to look at the Spectre from a new PoV. I like it. Add pl0x.
  6. CA_Hiro

Mods to Retail?

I fully support this, though you can still and always ask the bloody annoying question: "What purpose does the weapon have in-game?", which I find a bit unfair, cause even though alot of weapons have the same purpose we still have 2 or even 3 weps in-game which already has the same purpose. Just...
  7. CA_Hiro

Anti-Achievements

Call me stupid but I don't get this thread beside being a troll >_>
  8. CA_Hiro

I got an EPIC Character idea!

How about an actual Santa Claus? All we got this year was a child molester.
  9. CA_Hiro

Mine gun for the demos?

The first thought I had about this suggestion was "TOTAL TF2 RIP-OFF", but then I red your suggestion and I actually find i interesting. 3 mines, pr. reload is balancing the OP'ness if it had more damage than a M32/M76(Ain't it the same damage of both weps ingame?), but still weaker than the...
  10. CA_Hiro

Score based on points

^-- This Maybe that would make some of my friends shutting the hell up about stealing kills and so on. I pretty much love the idea. Getting points from WELDING, HEALING, DOING DMG. And what about points pr. minute of EACH WAVE YOU SURVIVE? <-- This would also make people think twice before...
  11. CA_Hiro

new character pack ideas

Being fair? - yes requiring a lot of work? - depending on how you look at it so yes, cause I think they are focusing more on their RO franchise atm.
  12. CA_Hiro

New weapon idea for Commando.

Hey waaaait a minute. What about my "LIMB OF DOOM"? :eek:
  13. CA_Hiro

A few suggestions

i bumb this yet again, cause I think a LOT of people have the same issues with this as I do.
  14. CA_Hiro

Idea: Tell us what wave a game is in before we join.

As I recall. I myself have suggested this. Give me a sec and I will find it EDIT: Yup found it. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=48372
  15. CA_Hiro

Instead of releasing character packs DLCs

I don't even need to write a statement since Gibby already wrote everything, which I thought of your suggestion. Splitting the Community is properly the last thing that I would have thought of, but I agree with it. Cheers And dude. He was only giving his POV of you suggestion. Posting a...
  16. CA_Hiro

Tactics Tis better to give than to Recieve.

Haha D'OH Oh well. that 1 time may have been from when I dropped a SCAR for a friend.
  17. CA_Hiro

Tactics Tis better to give than to Recieve.

I've either failed to understand how you get this achievement or it is bugged. It says that you have to drop 3 tier 3 weps for others where they have to kill at least 1 with it. I've done that so many times and I still am at 1/3. What have I done wrong? I guess that tier 3 weapons are the...
  18. CA_Hiro

Tactics The Post-HoE Sharpshooter: Strategy Meetup

Excuse me, but that just requires some awesome aiming and good reflexes with either a 9mm or a HC. You make the xbow sound useless. I find it still useable to the FP even though it has been greatly nerfed. It just demands great aiming + patients and good timing. If the FP is spotted from a...
  19. CA_Hiro

Deployable Light

So now you think that you have to have the "Senior Member" in your names to write something relevant to the subject above? How prejudicive. OT: I can't see how this would fit in to the game. All the features you generally have in the game, has a general purpose. Not something, which is specific...