• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Recommended place to buy dedicated servers used

Looking to buy something used with an e3, i5, or i7 to purchase that will be good enough to run a 64 slot server since my current server does not cut it for RS2. Anyone know a good place that does prebuilt servers or used servers? Dell, HP, and Lenovo are all pretty expensive for new and...
  2. M

Server Suddenly high latency in all servers

Hey all, I have heard this report from several members of multiple communities, but some time last week every person that connects to any of my servers and several other servers on the west coast has a base ping of around 100ms. I even have a base ping of 100 in my own server which is hosted in...
  3. M

Server Reserve Slots Question

I have reserve slots set up, but they don't actually kick anyone. I wanted it set up to kick anyone regardless of idle time to let members in. I have yet to actually see it kick a single person. Please review link and tell me what is set wrong.
  4. M

Mallic's Server Host Bug Report

Will keep necroing as I find new bugs, but here is one right off the bat: Reserve Slots do not work. Tried setting the setting to 6 slots and members were unable to join. Tried setting it to 64 and still couldn't join. Had everyone I gave membership to test, and they all had the same result...
  5. M

Ranked Server Whitelisting Question

When will the ranked server whitelist application site go up, and will servers whitelist the same way they do in RO2?
  6. M

Squad 666th Devil Dogs Recruiting

Hey all, The 666th Devil Dogs is currently planning on expanding into this game as soon as launch happens. We will be hosting servers as soon as the dedicated client becomes available. If you are unfamiliar with us as a gaming organization, we have existed since 2004. The main games we used to...
  7. M

Server Multiadmin

Hey guys, I am trying to set up multiadmin with the web panel. For some reason the default administrator account is wiped out and I am unable to log into the website with multiadmin enabled. I also tried adding a seperate username/pw as the wiki instructs and it didn't work. Kept getting...
  8. M

Reset perks

How can I reset my perks? I tried doing a search but the command they tell me to use just breaks my killing floor.
  9. M

Server People cannot connect

I forwarded all the ports and my server is visible on the main list, yet when people try to connect, it just stays at the connecting to server screen. Does anyone know why this might happed? I am using a fairly normal config and the only thing I changed on it was the server name. All of the...