• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

PC "Mr. Perky 25" and "Perked Up" Steam achievements not unlocking

These achievements do not appear to take into account progress in perks before the achiev was implemented. I didn't get Mr. Perky 25 until I finished leveling Sharpshooter, and now that I've finished SWAT I still don't have "Perked Up" even though everything else was already maxed out.
  2. W

Tactics Getting rekt by Hans unless using high move speed perk

As subject line. We enjoyed a respite from melee-overpowered Hans with the shield break nerf, but now he's back to destroying us even on Hard difficulty. I mostly play with pug teams on my server so I am sure this is to be somewhat expected, but our win rate dropped like a rock and I'm not sure...
  3. W

Server Console commands to kick players

Are the console commands for kicking working? I am doing the following: Adminlogin (password) Admin kick list (does nothing) Admin kick (does nothing) I can only kick via webadmin at the moment. Anyone know how to do it from the console? I've searched quite a bit but have only found the wiki's...
  4. W

"I'm trying to shag you, not heal you": How Killing Floor Changed My Life

I bought KF1 during a sale back in 2009, the weekend the M14 came out I believe. Little did I know that this low budget game that was " more fun than it had any right to be" would have an outsize impact on me. A couple weeks after I started playing (October 24th 09 to be exact) I ran into a...
  5. W

Loading hangs, but only for kf-icebreaker

I can play any map except icebreaker--if I try to join icebreaker it hangs on the screenshot load screen, then goes black, and the cursor changes to the hourglass and back now and then. Mapvoting to icebreaker has the same effect. My friends can get in just fine so it isn't the server. I've...
  6. W

Silencing trader without getting rid of squad voices?

Is there a way to disable the trader speech without getting rid of the squad talk? Reloading doesn't bother me and I love "trying to heal you not shag you" but the trader I find incredibly grating. Thanks!