• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Keaton Fox

KF 1029 Update

The update before this seemed to have creating a problem for me where the flashlight turned the Siren's hair white. It's still present with this update, but now the Flex fluid blood glows orange-ish when the flashlight is on it.
  2. Keaton Fox

Commando, The Full Auto Sadness Discussion Thread

I haven't played Commando since I got him to level 25 before his nerf and the difficulty increase. So I don't exactly know what he is like now. I don't remember the lack of penetration being a downfall, but I guess it makes sense. Why not just make it so Commando's bullets penetrate only dead...
  3. Keaton Fox

Incinerate

I've seen someone have this issue when the update was in beta. They were unable to buy anything, and had to have a gun tossed to them. I think it only lasted one wave though. But I don't remember what happened much after that. I believe he wasn't voted to be kicked out either. However this is...
  4. Keaton Fox

Nvidia FleX Thoughts

Would a 660 ti used as a dedicated PhysX card to my 980 SC work in this game? Or would the game grey out the PhysX FleX options becuase it's a 660 ti?
  5. Keaton Fox

Preview patch changelog (v1011)

Nice to see more FleX optimizations. I tested some now. Unfortunetly 'Gibs + Fluids' still drops fast, hard, and often to 30 frames per second. However 'Gibs Only' seems to have improved a little bit. It still dips like it did before, but less often now. Can't wait to see more optimizations like...
  6. Keaton Fox

Nvidia FleX Thoughts

My FPS with FleX is no better with this latest update. But one thing I do wonder is if Nvidia has even released new drivers for this FleX software. I think the lastest Nvidia Physx drivers were from months ago, and they don't mention FleX anywhere in it. Is it possible that Nvidia simply hasn't...
  7. Keaton Fox

Preview patch changelog (v1010)

Nice to see some optimizations. Unfortunately my GTX 980 has had no improvement with FleX in this patch and still suffers massive frame drops.
  8. Keaton Fox

Nvidia FleX Thoughts

i7-5820k 3.30GHz (12CPUs), ~ 3.3GHz 32GB DDR4 RAM Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 SuperClocked I run the game with maximum graphics, no AntiAliasing, at 1920x1080. Before the update I got a consistant 60 frames per second (I've never tested it without Vsync). After the update with the same settings...
  9. Keaton Fox

Squad Looking for help with Hard Transit Objective

I've been trying to get the 'Doctor Who??' achievement for the past while. While I think I got the other achievements needed for it, I still need to beat Objective mode Transit on Hard difficulty. Only problem is I'm finding it to be impossible. I've played and beaten many games on Hard, Very...
  10. Keaton Fox

KF You wanted a Ball character...

I'm glad my Genuine Harchier Spebbington will retain a lot of unique features to set him apart from the New version. As well as the fact I'll get the new version of him along with my original.
  11. Keaton Fox

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

Ah, okay. I'll be sure to check them out. Or more specifically the second one, as I stay the heck away from HOE. ^^ Hopefully they aren't crazy full all the time. This group sounds friendly enough :)
  12. Keaton Fox

Ah, thanks for the reply. I can handle 100-120 ping, but I would hope for better. Personally I don't like too much challenge and rather play Normal. In fact, I often struggle with normal difficulty. But that could just be because of the pub teams I'm with. Are your servers passworded or public?
  13. Keaton Fox

I'm considering joining your servers. But my concern is ping and difficulty. I myself only play on Normal difficulty, and I live in California (West US, -8 GMT). I don't know what the ping is like, and from your servers it looks like I could only play on the second one, and whenever it happens...
  14. Keaton Fox

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

Looks like a fun game. But I will not be getting an OUYA though. I REALLY hope this game will be released on PC as well. If it's a console only, then at least on PS3/Xbox360/WiiU.
  15. Keaton Fox

Idea for Level Capping Difficulties

Sorry for the confusing parts, as I said I'm not very good at explaining. But yes, I do enjoy playing lower difficulties with my level 6 perks. I sort of just suggested this idea as to perhaps help the game, rather than my self. Even though I am level 6 in every perk, I exclusively play normal...
  16. Keaton Fox

Idea for Level Capping Difficulties

I have an idea for a level capping system that can be used to keep low levels out of high difficulties as well as an attempt to reduce high levels in easy difficulties. I'm unsure how the community would respond to such an idea so I welcome negative feedback, or alternative suggestions. This...
  17. Keaton Fox

Level 5 and 6's playing on Normal?

All of my perks are level 6 and I pretty much only play normal difficulty. This is because I don't want a hard challenge. I stick with normal difficulty to keep it fun and casual.
  18. Keaton Fox

Is KF too easy at HoE in your opinion?

I voted for not playing HoE. Personally I think normal difficulty is too hard at times. Around seventy percent of games I play are failures. I am level 6 in all perks, and I have several hundreds of hours into the game. So I'm not a newb at the game. It's either that I prefer a casual pace of...
  19. Keaton Fox

Tactics MK or 44? - Your fave

I must be the only person who still uses a handcannon. I only play on normal difficulty. And on a 6-people game, I can kill Sirens and Husks with a single headshot. Mk and .44 cannot, but I may be wrong. I even remember actually headshotting 4 or 5 lined-up gorefasts with a single shot with the...
  20. Keaton Fox

Do you think the Buzzsaw Bow is overpowered?

I personally don't like the Buzzzsaw bow. The reason I would use a ranged weapon as Berzerker is to take care of crawlers, and I think the Buzzsaw is pretty terrible at doing that. I've never really played Berzerker since I got it to level 6, but if/when I do I I'd never use the buzzsaw bow. To...