• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Tactics Tell me how to get "level up" pleace! I'm a newman

Greetings from Singapore! :D With broken english and everlasting lag, which sadly prevents me from playing a decent game with you guys. :( Used to be all right, but after the major patch I've been having enormous lag and a ping so high it's depressing, even on Defence Alliance 2. *shrugs*...
  2. R

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

Dude has a girl?! :eek:
  3. R

Tactics Best way to get welding points up?

I used farm, might not be the best map, but first that came to my mind anyway. So i did bloated, long, suicidal. left 3 of the buggers outside the door, changed my firing button to the spacebar, and left a handphone on top of it. Went to sleep. Many hours later, lo and behold. 500k weld points :D
  4. R

Squad SG clans

Hey there. Are there any Singapore based clans? I'm an active player :D
  5. R

Scar Is Screwed Up!

Amen to that.
  6. R

Compilation: Firebug weapon ideas.

The Hand cannon idea certainly fits into the whole firebug theme. Or at least conveniently. /support :D
  7. R

Tactics Tips & Tactics + Perk info

Another fast way to level up your medic perk is to get another medic friend (preferably level 4 and above, assuming you are too), and start a normal or hard map, with only clots. Kill all of them except around 4, and let 2 hit you, and the other 2 your friend. After that, just continuously heal...