• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

What Are Some Memorable Custom Maps For You?

Whether you prefer stock or custom maps, I am sure that a majority of you have at least tried a custom map before. While personally I enjoy custom maps, there have been a few times in which a custom map has been quite memorable for me. In this thread, recount some custom maps that were quite...
  2. K

Do You Prefer The Normal Waves or Mission Maps?

Personally I enjoy Mission Maps more... it feels so enigmatic and dramatic as you go from map to map, check point to check point with an objective. Don't get me wrong, I love the normal gameplay, and I play it now and then to chill out but there is special about Mission gameplay and the...
  3. K

Zeds that Explode

It would be pretty fun to have a Zed, when killed would create a huge explosion. No, I'm not talking about the Bloats exploding or a Husk's fireball, I am talking about a Zed that if it gets too close to you and its life reaches 0, it will create a huge radius explosion, similar to pipebombs...
  4. K

Ah, Wondering for a Favor

Hey guys, it's been a while. I told two of my friends about Killing Floor and remembered that long ago, there used to be a special promotion in which each member of Killing Floor was given 2 special guest passes to invite friends. I used mine long ago, but I was wondering if some kind soul...
  5. K

Is there any true replay value to KF?

Before anyone says it, this is not a troll post, but one of most concern. I have been playing KF for some months and am feeling that the replay value of such a game is starting to fall apart on me. It's the same thing every time and different people. There's not much you can do in-game other...
  6. K

Level 7 Perk Ideas Suggestion

Edit: Idea is faithfully rejected, this topic can be closed. Thanks for the people giving their honest opinion on it!
  7. K

Has anyone heard what the zeds say during spectator mode?

All of us are familiar with the typical zeds. They just scream at you, growl at you, heck, they even do both at the same time while waving a chainsaw above their heads, but what are zeds like when they are not near a "potential" victim? Well I notice for a good while that when you're in...
  8. K

The Woes of a Prideful Medic

/rant start I won't lie about it, I enjoy being a medic. Hell, the idea of being a nurse is also a dream goal so it isn't a surprise that sticking needles where the sun don't shine is one of the most appealing aspects of Killing Floor that I really like. That can also be seen in my gameplay...