• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 2

Replacing SCAR Model/Texture with M4's?

Hi all, I'm not much of a modder so I'm not up to date with all of the correct terms so bear with me... 8D I love the look of the m4 and have always wanted one since I started back in '09, but unfortunately it's play style doesn't really work for me as well as the AK or SCAR. I am wondering...
  2. 2

Zed-time Question

Haha oh man, the people I play with must hate me! I am the BIGGEST Zed Time whore around, I literally wait until the last possible fraction of a second before I kill the next zed just to keep Zed Time going as long as possible... can't help it, I love me some Zed Time!!!:D:D:D
  3. 2

How much do you play Killing Floor?

Hehe, I wish I was THAT good 8D, it's just that I play Commando a lot. One thing I have learned over the years, though, is that Dosh does impact damage! Don't throw empty weapons, through DOSH; 1500 to kill a clot!
  4. 2

How much do you play Killing Floor?

Probably not the most, but... gg stalkers
  5. 2

Of All The Changes Tripwire...

The one to the stalker leaves me the most dumbfounded and saddened of all. Stalkers have always been a joke to anyone with more than 10 hours of game play experience due to the shadow they cast, the noise they make, their pitifully weak attack and the fact that they have to stop to attack...
  6. 2

support on scrakes?

mac10 op zerf plz
  7. 2

WTB: stalker kills. Will trade for damage

I've got a couple I could spare for ya! :D
  8. 2

Medic grenade? Mosin nagant? Dragon's breath shotgun?

Medic speed was to allow medics to cover distances and heal, since medics originally only had the syringe. You can imagine how painful it would be for example running around the tunnel in westlonden trying to heal everyone at normal speed (non boosted) while the SHTF and everyone's scattering...
  9. 2

Why is wave 8 so slow?

They said they'll fix everything, but only when you get rid of that ****ing dumb signature.
  10. 2

Hello! My KF videos.

Hi there, Welcome to KF and nice vid, I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far. In case you didn't get an answer to your question, yes, higher levels spawn with weapons, armor, or a combination of the two. In your vid, the level 6 Firebug (gold emblem) spawned with his/her flamethrower and...
  11. 2

10 wave HOE 6 men. 575 Kills. Is that high enough?

What? I suggest you try playing HoE commando with S/A again. If you're running the standard two assault rifle setup, keep your back up on F/A while your primary is in S/A. It's really no trouble at all to switch to full auto in the few situations that it is warranted, and by shooting F/A all...
  12. 2

I've noticed a few things..

^ Don't feel bad, I've played over 1000 hours and never noticed it haha.:o
  13. 2

Medic grenade? Nagant? Third male voice set?

NOOOOOOOO. I'll have to see what my opinion is once Ash is added, but as of right now, the voice acting in KF is perfect as is!! CHEERS, BIG EARS!!
  14. 2

10 wave HOE 6 men. 575 Kills. Is that high enough?

This. Dosh is a joke even on HoE. The only time it becomes important is when most of the team wipes on 8/9 and you don't have time to run to your weapon and then the trader (or you dropped a syringe). Even then, with a coordinated team it's not to bad. For example: Supports: Regular...
  15. 2

Concerning the apparent perk reset feature

Wow, you guys, adding another level does not mean there would have to be bonuses, I don't know why everyone assumes Level 7 would have to introduce stat changes.... What I would like to see is the same stats at Level 6, but the ability to add more gold stars based on increasing damage, head...
  16. 2

Tactics Combat medic

What's the combo order that you use where you won't take damage?
  17. 2

Tactics Scrake/FP

From the point of view of a commando, what's the best load out in your guys's opinion for scrakes? I've found these so far that "work," from messing around in testmap, but do to pricing, weapon slots, etc I'm not sure which is best. 1) Ak -> Kat -> SCAR 2) Charged Husk shot x2 -> SCAR 3)...
  18. 2

What's the worst Killing Floor map?

^^^ that one! Zerkers unite!:rolleyes:
  19. 2

Level Design KF-Seaports

Looks nice! ;)
  20. 2

Just broke 100k headshots

Anyone know of the highest stalker kills?