• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Anubis_FB

LAW is underpowered!

You must suck at SS. Its one of the reasons it has been over populated. Not only did u argue with me about the ppl who do play SS (correct) that can 3 shot FP (and not just me btw) but you can do a Xbow body shot to bring down the body.. I gave you all the information you need to be a better...
  2. Anubis_FB

Why you like KF and keep coming back

F&*% u Nips. lol Oh and aaaahhh Killing floor is awsome
  3. Anubis_FB

LAW is underpowered!

Ok wait a minute.. if you have to do more than 3 shots you not hitting where you supposed to.. where the heck your SS shooting.. the 4th shot takin with the Xbow should only be to take out the headless body unless you stink at shooting and dont get your opening to the good crit shot on him I...
  4. Anubis_FB

Heres and idea

Great idea on mixing up the stregnths and weaknesses on bosses vs pat and new boss. Would really make the players have to change their game. Can also get a list of new acheivements for beating the map with the new boss =) Edit: Still havent downloaded the brute mod, so dont know about it yet
  5. Anubis_FB

Tactics Commando's Targets

If you think about it tho, the time it took you to shoot that pesky crawler if your not a commando, would take away from noticing a scrake or FP. So leave the Siren for the SS m14/lar, SS Deagle/Xbow or support
  6. Anubis_FB

Reloading weapons faster

he saying if you have bullets left in your gun and reload there should be a diff animation because you shouldnt have to cock your weapon. The normal animation is for a guns that have spent all its current amunition and have no amuition left in the magazine so it would have to load the first...
  7. Anubis_FB

Suggestion for an unappreciated job

I can agree, but in most cases, at least in the HOEs Iv played the same support is never on the door all the time during the whole game. He always being rotated out so you have someone with fresh ammo up front. You dont want to over balance the door welding cause ppl will over do it in lower lvl...
  8. Anubis_FB

Why you like KF and keep coming back

Its just plain fun. Iv been thinking of starting another account like prestige and playing all over again but been to been to lazy. I still need to finish off my achievements and that ever so elusive dftd (how you taunt me so). Just the random violence and co-op is fun. Its simple but for...
  9. Anubis_FB

Tactics Commando's Targets

I agree with Raziel. thats probley the best kos list. FP should be your last priority and crawlers your first
  10. Anubis_FB

Reloading weapons faster

not even going to get on the subject. Cause you would need 2 animations for each weapons now, and have a if code or maybe a boolean for ammo =0 to run one or the other. Meh how ever your going to keep your codes from causing alot of space. Thats the issue. Animating isnt a big problem. Anyone...
  11. Anubis_FB

OH GAWD I'M NEW WHAT DO I DO? The KF "tutor" thread.

I wouldnt say that.. I have been playin the game for a long time. You can play the game, and chat with others who are really good in the community. Find out what they did or are doing to get the job done. I get really competative with other SS. If they can get the shots faster than me I try to...
  12. Anubis_FB

Suggestion for an unappreciated job

Yes. Its a job that gets you free acheivments in my games. I like ppl who are willing to just weld or just heal (if they are the perk to do it). Iv been willing to let lower lvls in games Iv said I woulnt allow in my games cause they said they would take care of the door. So I appreciate them...
  13. Anubis_FB

Patriarch Spawn Camera Control = frustrating death

Lol.. you cant control his spawn. Its the way the unreal engine is made, has nothing to do with TWi unless they want to go back and change their soruce codes on Pat. If you have messed around with the KF-SDK you would understand that there is a rotation on spawn points, and normally the spawn...
  14. Anubis_FB

Stalker idea born out of TF2 of all things...

I like the idea of stalkers doing bleed damage, not like their attacks are hard to avoid anyway. Still if you do manage to get hit by one it would be simmilar to a bloat shot where it sticks to you and you take damage for a bit. I think if this does go into place the damage the stalker does...
  15. Anubis_FB

Tactics Firebug Tactics.

I have done a few successful HOEs with my bug. I did hospital of horrors with him. Good for the grenades and not destroying doors and stuff lol. Anyway. I found the best way to use a firebug is to wait for the zeds to build up, when the group would normally use alot of ammo. Crouch and pulse...
  16. Anubis_FB

Should I shoot it? The absolute idiot's reference.

ok, as for the guide, any perk can solo in this game if you get good with your perk. I have seen everything from berserkers to firebugs do things I didnt think the perk could do. It all depends on how good you are. There are some great players with differant play styles who are just plan great...
  17. Anubis_FB

LAW is underpowered!

I was playin today and killed a FP in HOE in 3 shots with my Xbow. So if you cant do it in 3 shots you just not hitting the right spot. Ppl who play with me can tell ya. Only good a 4th shot will do is take out the headless body. You can say im wrong all you want, but Im a very successful SS...
  18. Anubis_FB

LAW is underpowered!

Test it if you want, but the Law hits just about as hard as a Xbow right now. If a SS gets 2 shots on a FP the Demo can shoot a LAW and finish it off. In my previous post I stated I can take one out in 3 shots, so its just about the same damage, so I dont see how its under powered if the Xbow...
  19. Anubis_FB

Afew ideas for possible improvements Weapon-wise (authenticity and realism in mind)

The bayonet attachment as the new zerker weapon.. Oh yeah No bullets..... No problem
  20. Anubis_FB

Tactics Medic tactics:body shield against FPs?

medic makes a great sheild if FP not targeting him.. if you do it right you wont get hit hat all.. Most the time players will panic, but the M14/LAR SS can do some damage to him if he the one targeted, otherwise just gang up on him and shoot till dead. Support is preffered for that tactic, but...