• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

So who doesn't mind on losing some money?

I'm off till Monday to rank up meh weapons:), how bout you guys?
  2. G

[Solution] for those not finding any servers

Try looking under recently played.
  3. G

[Tuning] Players in Cover

The hitboxes are very touchy when players are utilizing cover(b button). I just ran into a guy crouching under a window sniping. 4 shots to the chest,using the semi auto soviet, did not bring him down.
  4. G

Give the MP40 more recoil

Right now it's a medium/short range raygun gun and way Over Powered. The MP40 has too little recoil, good accuracy, and does really good damage. While the PPSH is no where near as good.
  5. G

So where's the party at?

We should be on mirc and teamspeak/vent so we can all share the moment together. Anyone got a spare mirc channel? I might have a TS server we can go on.
  6. G

Ok tripwire time to come clean.

After watching the mp footage over and over again it dawned on me to ask. Your a PC gaming company, why is there a d-pad in your logo? it makes no sense!
  7. G

Will there a be wipe on release?

Are we going to be able to continue our progress after the beta or will there be a wipe on release?
  8. G

[Question] Is the game CPU intentsive?

I've got the de edition today, I've cleared all the other min specs by a mile, but my cpu is only a 2ghz dual core. Is this game cpu intensive? I read in the sticky that it was gpu intensive and my gpu is fine. edit: didn't see the thread below this. mod can combine the threads.
  9. G

Terrible Sound In-Game

This happens on Killing Floor as well. I get a terrible screeching sound sometimes. Then sometimes I loose sound, and sometimes it works OK but not perfect. I've tried installing that openAL, but it did nothing. I'm attaching a dxdiag of my comp.
  10. G

Gotta love steam

For $5 I can't pass this up. I use to play when it was just a MOD and was free. I'll look out for you guys in the trenches ;) Any cool new infantry weapons since like 2 years ago? lol