• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Directx 10-11 ???

I don't mean this to be derogatory towards Epic Games. But why did you guys,TWI, not go with the source engine? Most of the problems posted about in the technical support board are because the Unreal engine,doesn't matter which version, is poorly made and un-optimized.
  2. G

Directx 10-11 ???

Which begs the question, why was/is TWI stuck on the Unreal Engine? Everyone knows the Unreal engine sucks, I mean you guys have been programming in it 5+ years. You guys know it's limitations and short comings.
  3. G

Punk buster ruining battlefield 3 as well

A good Admin and vac can do wonders.
  4. G

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

This is coming from a World War II Online player, I rather take better gameplay then graphics. DH/RO1 > RO2 :( I don't know why TWI just wants to stick with one Engine. I'm not gonna lie, the unreal engine BLOWS. TWI should of figured that out with RO1 lol, but o well.
  5. G

What we are up to - Jan 13th "The Pacific Front" Edition

Easy way to sum this up. Don't include rank/weapon unlocks in realism mode. Have 2 squad leaders per side, 1 commander, the rest riflemen.
  6. G

Appearance Changes as Rank Increases

What I don't get is why the soldiers get dirtier while their guns get cleaner?
  7. G

[Question] Physics?

This is how I got it to work.
  8. G

[Question] Physics?

you can force physics through the nvidia hardware panel.
  9. G

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

I wanna know how I can change the look of my character. I thought they were suppose to look more rugged and badass the higher the rank?
  10. G

First Patch Coming Today

Server lag needs to be checked ASAP.
  11. G

How long till we can play full game

Im on the east coast and this is what mine says
  12. G

[Error] Friend cant install Unreal3 engine files.

Does he have direct X installed? What is the error?
  13. G

Depth Of Field On or Off?

off, because my cpu is only a 2.0ghz duo lol I only have the essentials on.
  14. G

All Weapon Unlocks

The one thing RO1 lacked was incentive to play. RO2 fixed that. I mean sure we played RO1 to have that one kill streak and feel like a God. But now we can have that kill steak and gain some EXP :)
  15. G

So who doesn't mind on losing some money?

I'm off till Monday to rank up meh weapons:), how bout you guys?
  16. G

Pre-Load is up.

try changing ur download location. LOL nvm
  17. G

Pre-Load is up.

Do i need to download the beta update or can I just download the preload?
  18. G

character is so small isnt it?

does this bug not make it harder to hit the MGer? I've seen funny MG mechanics from various maps. How is he aiming down the site? And How am I suppose to shoot his head?
  19. G

Some Minor Gripes

Don't get me wrong. I love this game and I loved RO1. But it seems RO2 is a little more fast paced. Too much sprinting, too fast aiming, too little sway.