• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Squad Getting tired of random players?

I mean, you're playing with a friend on hard than some random guys join with lvl 0-2 perks and starts to whine for money, and when they don't get any they just leave you with the higher zed count? Other time, you get cornered by Clots and and Gorefasts and you die, then an SS picks up your AA12...
  2. J

New Achievement ideas

I think new Achievements would be perfect for Christmas. Everyone loves Achievements. And would bring back those who got everything. Berserker: Rambo: 1000 Knife kill Tarzan: 1000 Machete Kill Fireman: 1000 Axe kill Samurai: 1000 Katana Kill Guy from Texas: 1000 Chainsaw kill Sweat on the...
  3. J

Killing Floor Graphics bug

I can't play the game because of a few graphics bug, sometimes, the map loads like that, sometimes it turns into an LSD parade later, but it's rare it stays normal all along. Even worse that the not-so-original version didn't had problems like that :( . I've tried, reinstall (re-download from...