• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kaminski

Fallschirmj

I've had these fallschirmj
  2. Kaminski

Rifleman Harris

Been out of modding for a while, due to work commitments, however, I will now be working on a new unreal 3 mod, that will use RO2 as a base to get it going. It will be based on the real adventures of Rifleman Harris of the 95th Rifles during the Napoleonic wars. Just a concept at the moment but...
  3. Kaminski

Waffen ss skins

I've been meaning to put some effort and time into these models for a long time now, had a little spare time this morning so put in a little more detail, mainly on the ss badges, it still needs some work on the gaiters, but its almost done. So, if anyone who has the skills, or knows how to get...
  4. Kaminski

Fall of Berlin

I've decided I'm going to make an attempt at a mod, I'm going to call it "The fall of Berlin" or "Berlin '45" I will try and attract some help for this and get a team going, I'll post a couple of screenshots later today when I get the first of my waffen ss soldiers finished, so if anyone would...
  5. Kaminski

Screen capture/Video capture

Anyone know what the best, or rather what actually works, program is for video capture in RED Orchestra? Thanks in advance.
  6. Kaminski

New Player Skins

Just wondering if Tripwire will be doing a variety of player skins, for infantry characters, for example the German NCO class would probably have a wound badge and an infantry assault badge, plus rank markings such as tresse and chevrons and probably an IC 2nd class and winter war ribbon by this...
  7. Kaminski

New Character Annimations

I would expect that Tripwire is, or maybe already has, made some new character annimations. What I'd like to suggest is something that no other games that I know of are using yet and that would be a 170 degree swivel on the character model's head. At the moment your dealing with a flat screen...
  8. Kaminski

Combat engineers/NCO class abolities

How about extending the abilities of the combat engineers and Nco classes, for example combat engineers should have the ability to not only set satchel chages, as they currently do, but also set booby traped grenade bundles and flares on a trip wire. Especially, in defensive positions or if...
  9. Kaminski

Tank/panzer crews

Been playing RO as a tank crewman lately, as I used to play the original Panzer elite many years ago, which I thought was great, I have to say that RO is much much better. What I would like to see though, is Tanks/Panzers being unable to move with merely a single player. Many people have said...
  10. Kaminski

Third Person Perspective

Just wondering if you guys are going to enable a "Third Person Perspective" as you have in Red Orchestra practice mode. Also, I'd like to see this enabled as an option during multi play as well, simpley because its more visually impressive, like watching a movie. Anyway, if there's any support...